+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leveling non-Ranger?

Telaran

Default Leveling non-Ranger?

What is the best soul combo & play-style to level non-Ranger? I want to be stabbity stabbity from level 1 but I am not sure what mix of souls works from early on. Perhaps go up Riftstalker a bit to get some defense and then something else? Should I be stealthing up and planing a Sab bomb? No stealth and just charge up swinging swords like a maniac?

Thanks for any advice

Riftstalker to Rift Scavenger. At this point you should rarely need a healing pot/drink unless you get into some hairy situation. Then go Assassin to Leeching poison. After that you can flail about the soul tree wildly and still faceroll to 50, but I'd say pick up BD for Twin Strike (spammable AE) and the rest of the goodies there.
    Last edited by Icarus Angelus; 12-08-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Telaran

Thank you!

Rift Disciple

Riftstalker + BD for AoE works great especially when you hit 11 and start to have points in rift scavenger, solo rifts into the bonus stages before you hit 20. Twin strike for aoe damage, reprisal, phantom blow, etc. tough as heck to bring down and enough aoe damage and self healing to make it fast and nonstop.

Any of the souls can solo its just a matter of comparative difficulty. I say comparative because there really isn't any difficult levelling spec, you'd have to try real hard to make the levelling process here as difficult as in other games.
    Last edited by syrianx; 12-08-2011 at 03:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread