+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ROTP Toughness req

That's exactly how I feel, I have 1 max ap sigil, 1 ranged sigil, 1 life sigil, 1 death sigil, 1 water sigil, 1 t2 tanking sigil and now I am making a fire sigil so I can use MM more safely in rotp!

Q_Q...

Since rotp is your goal:

For the plus side get 800 planarite boxes for endurance from shimmersand to get 11end 13resist fire lessers to make a basice sigil up, then work from there.

Fire rift raid tanking lessers, then the 2 from the vendor.

For other tanking duties Death resist sigil (Most used) is the next aim, then water (Upper HK) and then life (Only for Lord Greenscale for easy times).

Are you at 8k hp without your self buffs? I can't see how you only have 8k HP in the typical 51rs/8bd/7rng spec. I run that spec for mostly everything, and while my gear may be slightly above yours I have double your HP self buffed.
    Kryptyx - Guildless ;( - Raidcruit me!
    Riftstalker BIS Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Am0n View Post
    It's the second one lol.

I'm familiar with the RS tree. I use it for the lol that tickles PvP spec sometimes. Just not familiar with what all I need for PvE
    Well then what's the problem? If you only have 4 pieces of tanking gear, of course you're only going to have 8.4k hp.

That's like me saying "I have 200 hit, but my dps is only 400 ", when I'm only wearing 2 dps weapons, gloves and helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptyx View Post
    Are you at 8k hp without your self buffs? I can't see how you only have 8k HP in the typical 51rs/8bd/7rng spec. I run that spec for mostly everything, and while my gear may be slightly above yours I have double your HP self buffed.
    Yeah... My rank 2 rogue has more health then this in that spec, and he has 0 pieces of tank gear and no PVE gear above rank 2. OP is definitely doing something terribly wrong.
    "If the young are not initiated into the Village, they will burn it down just to feel it's warmth"

Default Wow AmOn

Ok seriously u need to get oer urself and stop thinking ur good when u aint AmOn. Stop making us good rogues look bad. If u have 200 toughness and 320 hit and u wanna tank then u prolly can, but i would suggest u go in there ready to take a lot of hits with bout 15k+ hp. If u have the proper gear unbuffed u should have 10k+ hp.

so with that should give u somewhere around 15k+ hp and u should have no problem.

Stop derping it up and think common sense and know what ur doing and stop making us rogue tanks look like were crap.

Quote Originally Posted by chaser200656 View Post
    Ok seriously u need to get oer urself and stop thinking ur good when u aint AmOn. Stop making us good rogues look bad. If u have 200 toughness and 320 hit and u wanna tank then u prolly can, but i would suggest u go in there ready to take a lot of hits with bout 15k+ hp. If u have the proper gear unbuffed u should have 10k+ hp.

so with that should give u somewhere around 15k+ hp and u should have no problem.

Stop derping it up and think common sense and know what ur doing and stop making us rogue tanks look like were crap.
    Read before you speak. Go back under your bridge.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaiana View Post
    Yeah... My rank 2 rogue has more health then this in that spec, and he has 0 pieces of tank gear and no PVE gear above rank 2. OP is definitely doing something terribly wrong.
    OP isn't doing anything wrong read all posts before making an ignorant response. Thanks!
    "You lost me at Balance"

Awesome. 500 Inscribes here I come.....Again LOL
    Mix in some of the new Instant Adventures and you'll get there quick enough.
    Ruranak - Cleric - Greybriar - Guardian :: Sacred Haven

ASrock p67 Extreme6 - i7-2600K @ 4.80Ghz O.C. - 8GB XMS3 - 2x HD6970 - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler
    Antec Lanboy Blue - 80GB SSD

Originally Posted by chaser200656

Lol What the hell do u mean. Again stop derping it up and stop making us rogue tanks look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by zwimox View Post
    Mix in some of the new Instant Adventures and you'll get there quick enough.
    Yeah that's what I plan on doing here in about an hour I think.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Originally Posted by chaser200656

Lol What the hell do u mean. Again stop derping it up and stop making us rogue tanks look bad.

Back to your bridge!

You learn what you are doing by asking questions. Stop being an idiot.
    "You lost me at Balance"

Telaran

Sounds like the best thing you can do is focus on filling the rest of you gear slots with tank gear. Dps gear will net you more dodge/deflect, but the loss of END on that gear is astounding. am not very well geared, mostly t1-t2 badge gear, but if I take all of my tank gear off except my toughness gear, I drop about 2.5-3k HPs.

You learn what you are doing by asking questions.
    Agreed. He's here to learn. Here's the thing. You have 320 hit and 200 toughness, but your tank gear isn't quite polished enough to tank if you can't break at least 13k. I'd still say wait for 15k, but the first two bosses and the loot pinatas aren't too bad. Frankly, if you want to do RotP for PvP purposes, go in as a bard. You can wear your PvP gear, and would be able to roll on DPS weapons. If you're tanking, it'll be a bit more tricksy to convince the other melee DPS to allow you to have something that they just worked really hard for. DPS get really upset when they can't have things to make their numbers bigger.

Your threats are mine.
    11/1/11 11/11 Terrible Idea

lawl ur an idiot how bout u get a full set of raid tank gear before u tank RotP. ur a noob and again i say stop making us rogue tanks look bad.

lawl ur an idiot how bout u get a full set of raid tank gear before u tank RotP. ur a noob and again i say stop making us rogue tanks look bad.
    I don't know what he did to you, but it's not wrong to ask noob questions. That's the first step to becoming leet, right? You just look like a bully. :x

Your threats are mine.
    11/1/11 11/11 Terrible Idea

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast