+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can someone please explain?

Telaran

Default Can someone please explain?

2 Savage Beastcarvers
    P8 Bow

Savage Strike crit with sin and mm buffs is 678.

Put any dagger on then switch right back to Savage Beastcarver.

Savage Strike crit with same buffs 686.

I have PA dps in both swords and daggers. So whats going on >.>

Ascendant

It might be due to the glitch in the PA for weapons. I noticed it when changing roles, so I would often take off my weapons/swap them and reequip for the damage to be updated/proper. I'm not sure if it glitches out when you die, but as a habit, I always reequip my weapons anytime I die, zone, or change roles.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Adastra View Post
    It might be due to the glitch in the PA for weapons. I noticed it when changing roles, so I would often take off my weapons/swap them and reequip for the damage to be updated/proper. I'm not sure if it glitches out when you die, but as a habit, I always reequip my weapons anytime I die, zone, or change roles.
    That's actually some really good advice. As I've mentioned elsewhere, 2nd tier procing abilities dont' work after death... but I should try un-equiping/re-equiping. Might solve the issue. Should have thought of that earlier.
    Laban Rogue <That Guild>. Bad... good? I'm the guy with the gun.

Very old bug, too tired to explain it, but it goes away once you gain or lose any damage modifier. It also works in the opposite direction if you do it the other way around (lower damage)

Thats if it's what I think it is, I can't really test this anymore because I have some PA in pretty much all weapon types at this point
    Last edited by Adnoz; 12-07-2011 at 08:50 AM.

(Gear)

Telaran

What kind of damage modifiers. Mine seems to stay no matter which proc buffs I gain/lose.

+ Reply to Thread