+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Melee PVE Builds?

Rift Disciple

Default Best Melee PVE Builds?

I have a lvl 50 melee PVE rogue.

I originally used 38 BD. Then I added a 51 MM build for when melee isn't useable.

Recently, someone suggested 51 SIN. I tried it and found it better for soloing than BD.

I tried a dungeon with this SIN build. The one problem is that it is lacking in AOE.

Is BD better for dungeons? Is a different build better?

Rift Disciple

heh, 51 sin is a terrible pve spec,. also iv never even heard of a spec that uses 38bd...

51mm will be the best dps over all for most rogues, until you get 4pc hk sin or nb crystal
    Help
    <Blackout>
    Seastone 8/8ID

modified blinkblade spec (for survivability) for PvE solo; Blinkblade, Asstalker, NB for raid melee; and 51 MM for just about anything is the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by freakinaye View Post
    modified blinkblade spec (for survivability) for PvE solo; Blinkblade, Asstalker, NB for raid melee; and 51 MM for just about anything is the way to go.
    This. Personally having more fun and success with Asstalker than NB in raid, though there are some fights you need to go MM just to be at a safer distance and not complicate the fight.

As for trash, MM aoe rocks the socks off any melee builds. Just to get the crap down.

Again for me, Asstalker is just too much fun to play to not use in single target situations.
    Linkedin
    Crushing noobs in RIFT PvP since 2011

Quote Originally Posted by freakinaye View Post
    Here's what I've been running in EI to great success:

http://www.dunsparrow.com/2011/11/li...g-majesty.html

+ Reply to Thread