+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Newly Minted 50 rogue

Default Newly Minted 50 rogue

I am probably missing an easy to read post, but....

I havent spent hardly any of my plat, sourcestones or favor while leveling. My gear is obviously crapola...

I have tried to use the upgrade spreadsheet's, but only my chest piece shows up, must mean my gear really really sux

I like to PvP, and am just starting some of the simplest elite rift raids, regular dungeons, no raiding to speak of just yet. ( would like to do some guild T1 raids soonish )

So, I think I should be looking for 2 gear sets to start. One for PvP set ( high valor ) and one for ( well anything better than the junk im using atm )

Perhaps just go after the PvP gear to start ? Sorry for semi-long post, I'd just like to get off to a decent start.

Any valid suggestions will be humbly appreciated.

I don't PvP at all so I can't help you there.

All I can tell you is I bought a couple of not-awful purple armor items from the AH and an OK blue bow, a couple of Hit runes and started running T2 dungeons to get marks to get better gear. If you don't know the fights I'd probably run a few T1 dungeons first to get the feel of the ramped-up dungeons. But you can gear yourself fairly decently to get into T2's with plat. If you have a metric ton of plat (as in several hundred) then you're looking at the Deathstalker set and epic weapons.

If you haven't spent your favor at all, how much do you have? I had like 65k when I hit 50 on my mage and just went and bought all of the pvp gear i could get and ran t1's w\ it til I could get better stuff. I'd suggest doing the same. Then as you get dungeon drops, you can replace gear for +hit so you can progress to T2's and further.

You may wanna look in the AH and grab something like a Spined Compound Bow (I've seen them listed for as little as 3-5p, but have bought 1 for 18 which was worth it at the time ) , or if you have some 100p to spend and can find somebody who's been grinding ember isle rep, you could get an enchanted shadethorn bow made ( what I'm currently using ).

Or maybe you'll have better luck w\ dungeon drops and get a nice bow there.
    <Coriolis>
    Archemys

+ Reply to Thread