+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogues Steath in combat overpower.

Default Rogues Steath in combat overpower.

Rogues Steath in combat overpower.

Rogues are already overpower. They come steath, they are strong, high hp, high fisical and magical defenses and yet steath in combat? This is overpower two times. (or three)

E não venha dizer que é porque não tem auto cura. Você acha que todo mundo tem auto cura? Não use esse argumento!

Stealth já é overpower e deveria ter seu cooldown aumentado. Stealth em combat então? Nem deveria existir. o Rogue vem, mata você em 2 segundos e sempre começa atacando. As vezes não consigo nem pra lançar 1 hit/skill nele. Então você faz uma party de 5 pessoas, e quando vai matar ele, ele fica invisível no meio do combate. Assim é fácil fazer mais de 50 killing blows como na foto da minha assinatura.

Absurdo!!! Invisibilidade é overpower já.

Será que a Trion é estúpida ao ponto de achar que isso não é o cúmulo do exagero?
    Rift 2.6's - Things I miss a lot in Rift: 1. No lock raids or boss, only lock drops and tokens. 2. I want a button to visit to other servers more easily. 3. Too low FPS yet. Fix Rift Client please. 4. Fair PVP, too much unbalance and crap healing war.
    - Thinks i like most right now: 1. Hailol Footholds 2. Flexible builds 3. Mage tanking comming .

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Samfortal View Post

Rogues are already overpower. They come steath, they are strong, high hp, high fisical and magical defenses and yet steath in combat? This is overpower two times. (or three)

E não venha dizer que é porque não tem auto cura. Você acha que todo mundo tem auto cura? Não use esse argumento!

Stealth já é overpower e deveria ter seu cooldown aumentado. Stealth em combat então? Nem deveria existir. o Rogue vem, mata você em 2 segundos e sempre começa atacando. As vezes não consigo nem pra lançar 1 hit/skill nele. Então você faz uma party de 5 pessoas, e quando vai matar ele, ele fica invisível no meio do combate. Assim é fácil fazer mais de 50 killing blows como na foto da minha assinatura.

Será que a Trion é estúpida ao ponto de achar que isso não é o cúmulo do exagero?
    And do not say that is because it has self-healing. Do you think everyone has self-healing? Do not use this argument!

Stealth is already overpower and should have its cooldown increased. Stealth in combat then? Nor should it exist. Rogue comes, kills you in 2 seconds and always starts attacking. Sometimes I can not even throw for a hit / skill in it. Then you make a party of 5 people, and when you will kill him, he is invisible in the middle of combat. So it's easy to over 50 killing blows like the picture of my signature.

Absurd! Invisibility is already overpower.

Does the Trion is stupid enough to think that this is not the height of exaggeration?

Portuguese really? Anyway, stealth is one of rogue's biggest part of the name rogue. And only two rogue callings have stealth. And Slip Away is an assassin skill on a two minute cooldown that blocks breaking of stealth for three seconds. AoE when he uses it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar
    Hey guys, there is a lot of speculation out there right now, I wanted to come out and say the following pretty definitively: There is no goal to make DPS clerics that DPS do less damage than other callings.
    Daglar; Lead Calling Designer~10/17/12

Banned

no it isnt,answer is no

STEALTH, STUNS, HEALS, HIGH DAMAGE, HIGH DEFENCE <-- what more could you asked for in a class? lol!

I rest my case

Prophet of Telara

rofl, how can stealth be overpowered? hahaha, and the skill you are referring to is called slip away, totally legit in combat and by no means overpowered ....... next time cast some DoT's on the rogue, always keep DoT's on the rogue ....... I'll let you figure out the rest

Prophet of Telara

rogues have always been OP. They "were" also one of the hardest classes to master which used to make it interesting.

you should go back to failing horribly at LoL with the rest of your countrymen.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

Quote Originally Posted by TheDrizzle404 View Post
    this thread is disappoint.
    Agreed .
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Quote Originally Posted by livnthedream View Post
    you should go back to failing horribly at LoL with the rest of your countrymen.
    I sincerely hope you're not a Greek.

+ Reply to Thread