+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyway to reduce Misses as a level 37 Rogue?

Default Anyway to reduce Misses as a level 37 Rogue?

I find that my character misses a bit too often during normal play. I'm not sure if this is normal, and just the way it is...or whether I can do something about it.

ANy suggestions?

Plane Touched

There are hit runes for head, legs, primary, secondary, and range slots. You could maybe use those. Misses shouldn't really be an issue unless you are fighting mobs above your level however. I don't recall seeing any gear with hit on it until the late 40s to 50 though.
    Skiet - Kelari Rogue - Fires of Heaven - Deepwood

Thanks a lot, Daglar.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by gel214th View Post
    I find that my character misses a bit too often during normal play. I'm not sure if this is normal, and just the way it is...or whether I can do something about it.

ANy suggestions?
    There really isn't much, if any, hit gear for sub-50. The only thing you'll be able to do is fight mobs your level or less, because the hit table will not be in your favor otherwise.

Telaran

Can go a 6-10 points into Bladedancer for +hit, or use the +hit runes. Marksman also has a % hit talent but its not as beneficial as Bladedancer.

hmm...thanks for the tips!

I may try the Bladedancer route if I have points left over. Right now the Riftstalker tree with the shield upon phase shifting is working quite nicely.

If it's not a PvP then most likely you are fighting mobs that are way higher than your lvl, coz when I leveled my rogue (was really long time ago) I had this issue when fought mobs 2 or 3+ lvls higher (I can't really remember now.)

Blightweald EU
    STORM
    Rogue

Quote Originally Posted by PORTERR View Post
    If it's not a PvP then most likely you are fighting mobs that are way higher than your lvl, coz when I leveled my rogue (was really long time ago) I had this issue when fought mobs 2 or 3+ lvls higher (I can't really remember now.)
    you still get it pretty regularly on mobs of your level

+ Reply to Thread