+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sabstalker?

Soulwalker

Default Sabstalker?

I was just thinking is there anything such as a sabstalker? If there is does it pull good dps? Feedback.

no, because sab doesn't scale for **** with AP. yeh the 20% damage increase from stalker phase + blink may be decent..but you can spec into sin and get 15% charge damage from Poison potency.

any sab spec that doesn't get the deadly dance effect isn't going to compete at all with other specs.

so sabstalker would basically be Sab/Rs/bd...I'd imagine that rotation would be wierd, no serrated blades for auto attacks, no 1.7x crit rate..nah..this spec would be crap.

but you can always go try it.
    "TO PRO PHYS HEALS FOR JUUUU"

(Vanilla: Spongey@Keenblade "Nexilis")
    (Nightmare Tide: Excuse@Deepwood

RIFT Guide Writer

46 sab, 20 rs would be the other option since it's either high explosives or deadly dance to do anything meaningful as sab. Third soul as mm or ranger to use ranged weapon for dps. But I wouldn't expect much from that build either.

Quote Originally Posted by Gery View Post
    46 sab, 20 rs would be the other option since it's either high explosives or deadly dance to do anything meaningful as sab. Third soul as mm or ranger to use ranged weapon for dps. But I wouldn't expect much from that build either.
    sounds like a fun build though haha
    Blakjak
    Liquidus - Defiant - Keenblade

Message me in the game if you want to chat...

I brought the Sab/RS/BD build that someone posted a month or so ago into some warfronts. Was seriously fun since riftstalker enables you to pull off sabdancer-style rotations in pvp. The burst is insane but you give up a lot of passives from sin and the sustained dps is significantly lower.

You can run it but it's inferior to standard sabdancer unfortunately
    <Bastion>
    Rogue tank

Quote Originally Posted by ShazzamCrucia View Post
    I brought the Sab/RS/BD build that someone posted a month or so ago into some warfronts. Was seriously fun since riftstalker enables you to pull off sabdancer-style rotations in pvp. The burst is insane but you give up a lot of passives from sin and the sustained dps is significantly lower.

You can run it but it's inferior to standard sabdancer unfortunately
    Yeah my bomberman spec

It's tons of fun, you stack up charges, shift or charge in, enter deadly dance, run away and detonate twice and it repeats. some small melee capabilities, like hitting phantom strike and annihilate for more ap and so on

Great fun! but no heal debuff, no stealth and sortof works with a big bleed (spike) and then big chunks of burst (blast) with some minor bleeding from residual shrapnel. it has pretty strong aoe too and some controlling tools.

Now I talk of it I might give it another shot someday soon cuz it IS a lot of fun to play
    it's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society

+ Reply to Thread