+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning to the game soon, but can't heck stuff for a while so I got some questions

Default Returning to the game soon, but can't heck stuff for a while so I got some questions

I wanna start over and I got some questions, only 2 for the moment but I might add more after a while

How does AP add dmg again? Like skills say "An additional 100% dmg bonus is added from AP..." So, if I have 200 AP how much more dmg? Forgot how it works and need to know

PvE: Does mobs have alot of amor? Is it the amor that increases when you kill higher and higher levels mobs? Or is it just a small increase in amor and the increase in hp that is essential? Thinking if "Penetrating Shots" (MM) is worth getting for PvE

Thx

What are guardians?

An instrument of faith!

Please answer Would help a lot.

What are guardians?

An instrument of faith!

Rift Disciple

base for combo builders is 10=1damage. This is then multiplied by bonuses

eg Savage strike with an additional 200 attack power:

Hits for 22.4 (100*(1+.04 [murderous intent]+.1 [Cruel Vengence])) more damage.

Not sure about the exact numbers for finishers but I have a feeling that it is 10dmg=1 damage per combo point used (ie 200 attack power will add 200 damage base multiplied by any bonuses). But don't quote me on that test it yourself.

Main thing to remember is that weapon damage (weapon dps) is king, 1 weapon dps is worth in the realm of 30 attack power.

+ Reply to Thread