+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: QQ

Shadowlander

Default QQ

So where's all the QQ now that warriors have the 2h relic and are out parsing rogues? Our top dps spec is getting nerfed to crap even though warriors that now have equal gear are out parsing us and no other spec is being brought up to par with it in 1.6... soooo where are rogues gonna be now?

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by thedrummmmer View Post
    So where's all the QQ now that warriors have the 2h relic and are out parsing rogues? Our top dps spec is getting nerfed to crap even though warriors that now have equal gear are out parsing us and no other spec is being brought up to par with it in 1.6... soooo where are rogues gonna be now?
    The highest Rogue non relic parse is still 50 higher than the highest Warrior Relic parse on Murdantix. This thread fails.
    And the answer to this ridiculous balance pendulum was always "just purge them!" - Rizaz

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Poochymama View Post
    The highest Rogue non relic parse is still 50 higher than the highest Warrior Relic parse on Murdantix. This thread fails.
    Show me the parse

Prophet of Telara

http://riftlogs.com/report/view/l/83.../m/damage_done

threads like this are really pointless
    And the answer to this ridiculous balance pendulum was always "just purge them!" - Rizaz

Shadowlander

So why bother replying, stop raining on my parade and let me QQ lol

Telaran

Murdantix is a not so friendly to melee fight, since you loose connection with the KB, you'd expect range builds to come on top on this type of fights.

Wait till we to see a sicaron with 0 contrat on a war with relic...

Point is they probably didn't need to nerf that hard MM, as it's been said many times, both nerf together are too much.
    Anyways I guess if we're not able to compte for #1 as MM at list the role is viable enough for the mobs to keep dying...

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by sagavellius View Post
    Murdantix is a not so friendly to melee fight, since you loose connection with the KB, you'd expect range builds to come on top on this type of fights.

Point is they probably didn't need to nerf that hard MM, as it's been said many times, both nerf together are too much.
    Anyways I guess if we're not able to compte for #1 as MM at list the role is viable enough for the mobs to keep dying...
    Murdantix is actually a good fight for Warriors running the 2H RW build as WoTM means they would not get knocked back. The uptime for Warriors is near 95%+ I would say. It's actually not too good for MM due to DPS loss from movement.

I do think that Rogue melee DPS could do with a boost though. With Warriors having access to the relics, I expect them to start topping all the previous parses with quick calls of nerfage to follow.
    Last edited by Blackblade; 11-10-2011 at 12:40 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by sagavellius View Post

lol if Murdantix is considered a range friendly fight then so is every other fight in HK sans sicaron and maybe grugonim. If that's the case, then melee really does need to be balanced with that it mind so that it can compete.

inb4 Qan posts screenshot of bb warrior relic parse.
    Last edited by Nnnxia; 11-10-2011 at 02:17 AM.

http://www.raidrifts.com/report/view...i2u52/1/30855/

^^top two both have relic 2h. (Breaking Bads got a third Relic 2h tonight)
    Misterwar <-Virus-> 5/11 Warborne <Yakisoba> 5/11 Warborne <Apotheosys> 0/11

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    http://www.raidrifts.com/report/view...i2u52/1/30855/

^^top two both have relic 2h. (Breaking Bads got a third Relic 2h tonight)
    Some pretty awesome parses. I wonder what the actual dps would have been if the parse didn't mess up. I'm guessing somewhere around 3200-3250 for Valth. Still 50 lower than what Qan did though (does he even have a relic)?

Some pretty awesome parses. I wonder what the actual dps would have been if the parse didn't mess up. I'm guessing somewhere around 3200-3250 for Valth. Still 50 lower than what Qan did though (does he even have a relic)?
    3287 Was Vals actual dps (Personal DPS... not encounter)

3300 was Qan's personal best as far as I can see... watching other peoples parses is far more fun when you pull 250 DPS.
    Last edited by Bloodbourne; 11-10-2011 at 02:32 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    3287 Was Vals actual dps (Personal DPS... not encounter)

3300 was Qan's personal best as far as I can see... watching other peoples parses is far more fun when you pull 250 DPS.
    Ya that was his dps, but eDPS is what actually matters and what Qans parse is using. Unfortunately Val's eDPS is really messed up (you can see the huge section at the end of the graph where nothing was happening)

Ya that was his dps, but eDPS is what actually matters and what Qans parse is using. Unfortunately Val's eDPS is really messed up (you can see the huge section at the end of the graph where nothing was happening)
    eDPS isn't accurate if the boss is dead for 30seconds before the parse stops lol

Qan's parses have gone up, im sure he has a relic and just didnt tell anyone since the highest sicaron parse i saw where he claimed to only be using 55dps gun was 3800ish, he has broken 4k multiple times since but i doubt they were with same weapon, either way it's hard to compare murdantix parses unless they are in the same guild, everyone does stuff differently, for instance, it's possible to eat the crap on the ground and never move, i doubt many guilds do this, but it would be a 300-500dps increase for many classes...
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast