+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sabo....rise of the bomber?

Aus
    Banned

Default Sabo....rise of the bomber?

Before I get started I want to make it CLEAR.

Im not hoping to get back to the nuke fest days when the game first launched and sabs were UBER powered.

But Im hoping the feel/style of the soul can change.

Here is how

Bombs!!!

I like that they tried to makes bombs a little more.....well...explosive. But Its not enough I think.
    Yeah I know....200% increased ATP bonus ect... But the buff only illustrates how bad they were before. Not how good (and fun) they can be.
    I think bombs should be effective enough to give players a style choice on how they wanna rock the soul.

Am I bomber? or a charge stacker?

The way I see it. A bomb is a ranged attack and should benefit from all the trimmings of being a ranged attack. Yup, Im talking about having more synergy with the other two ranged souls for those of us that don't like having to rock melee souls for synergy purposes.

To be more specific. I want to throw a bomb that benefits from rending munitions, electrified munition, ect...(a bomb by definition is a munition, right?) could this be OP? Maybe, but hey thats what PTS if for right?

all of this could be achieved by making at least the bomb abilities in the Sabo tree work off of your ranged weapon.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Aus; 11-09-2011 at 12:13 PM.

Sword of Telara

Make bombs charges, except AB. Keep that as is.

Shadowlander

I agree somthing needs to be done with sabs. But rift blades were OP at launch it was a month later if I remember right when sabs became OP.

Sabs are mostly showing imo because in 1.5 they didn't get buffed in anyway exciting or game changing for them, just additional damage to what they already did. Which is pale in comparison to what other rogue souls got. I kind of felt it coming. Most of the 1.5 rogue updates were like 'whoa nice', the sab ones were...'eh, least it's something.'

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Sabs are mostly showing imo because in 1.5 they didn't get buffed in anyway exciting or game changing for them, just additional damage to what they already did. Which is pale in comparison to what other rogue souls got. I kind of felt it coming. Most of the 1.5 rogue updates were like 'whoa nice', the sab ones were...'eh, least it's something.'

Minus the unnecessary shrapnel nerf considering the AOE boost every other class received.

Shadowlander

I've said it before, I'll say it again, sabs definitely need something to be more competitive in pve, if pve is something they're meant to do. If the devs don't think so, I'd like to hear it from them so I can stop QQing all over the forums.

+ Reply to Thread