+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Kurieg

Thread: Very good DPS build

Default Very good DPS build

A link to the build
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1M...tRqdAudR.VMc.V

This build was given to me by a guildie and it helped me very well i put together a few macros as well

Rotation 1
    This rotation is your main one
    Empowered show>Splinter shot>Quick shot> Finisher macro

Rotation 2
    Use this rotation when both Strife and bull's eye is up
    Strife>Bull's eye>Deadeye shot

AOE rotation
    For this rotation use Lightning fury whenever its up and use Fan out when lightning fury is not up
    Lightning fury>Fanout

here is a macro to make it easier

AOE macro
    #show Fan Out
    supressmacrofailures
    cast Lightning Fury
    cast Fan Out

As for the finisher macro
    #show Rapid Fire Shot
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Deadeye Shot

put those 2 in your bar and you got it good

15% ap is not worth losing shadowfire+5% damage. cookie cutters exist because they cut perfect cookies. retry with 51mm/15rng or 51mm/14rng/1rs (depends on gear level and if you want to lose the utility of 0 soul over slightly more damage) or 28rng/38mm for aoe. there are a couple guilds for both of these combos by hokonoso and mayi, i highly recommend a search.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

I honestly prefer this build because it helps me a lot with damage so I just wanted to share this build

I also honestly don't care about critics but ill try your suggestion at a later time.

Also its not a cookie cutter build its a custom dps build.
    Last edited by Athran; 11-08-2011 at 09:40 AM.

Champion of Telara

Hey guys I found another pretty strong build too while raiding this week -- my buddy was showing it to me. You basically take Sab charges, and then blow them all up, but there's a trick where you use Deadly Strike from Bladedancer to buff all the charges at once. The rotation is kind of awkward but it works pretty great!

Ps. Don't sweat the critics bro, they're a dime a dozen.

Quote Originally Posted by EasymodeX View Post
    Hey guys I found another pretty strong build too while raiding this week -- my buddy was showing it to me. You basically take Sab charges, and then blow them all up, but there's a trick where you use Deadly Strike from Bladedancer to buff all the charges at once. The rotation is kind of awkward but it works pretty great!

is that a secret custom dps build i havent seen anything about it

(Gear)

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by EasymodeX View Post

Saboteur + Bladedancer? You're crazy!
    Creator and updater of the Sin/RS Bloodstalker

This is actually the build I play. I use it for different reasons though, I'm 4/4 HK with crystal so the rotation changes a bit:

Empowered - quick - swift - quick (until 1.6)

Repeat that over and over again. I don't use deadeye too, I use hasted shot. With higher electrified munitions damage from the crystal there's no need to use deadeye.

Reason I switched is it's 100% mobile with no casted shots, no need to track headshot. It's easier to play and I'm lazy.

On Sicaron I top out at around 3800, on other encounters there's no noticible difference. Without shadowfire aoe is slightly higher too (though it's sorta boring since it's 1 button spam).

Use the regular rotation to start until you're at 10 stacks with the MM buff, then Strafe - rapid fire - quick reload - strafe - rapid fire. I use strafe on CD and macro strafe and quick reload in the same macro.
    Last edited by Mayi; 11-08-2011 at 01:31 PM.
    I rite a gooded guide for rouges.

NB-Sin Guide - http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...-sin-spec.html

+ Reply to Thread