+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51MM/15Rng/0bard in 5mans

Default 51MM/15Rng/0bard in 5mans

Assuming there is no bard or ele pet present and you don't need Break Free for the fight, does anything beat 0pt bard for the 62 AP/SP?

Also, is it worth refreshing during the fight? Or just lead in pre-pull and forget it?
    "You have some ice cream in your eyebrows." - "Ya, that's the problem with this brand..."

Telaran

Considering you have to use a GCD skill every 15 seconds to keep this active, I'd say it's not worth it at all. If you're having that much trouble DPS'ing in a 5-man then you need to examine your party before adding an unnecessary skill to your rotations.

If you need a bard it's one thing (under geared tank or healer). If you need that extra sp/ap then it's something else all together.

Not worth the global every 13 seconds or so.

Back when I used to have bard in my tank build I'd use that on bosses to help out but I don't even have that any more.
    (_(_)_) -Gambiit- (_(_)_)
    always watching

Quote Originally Posted by Knightcrawler View Post
    Not worth the global every 13 seconds or so.
    I understand that, but Break Free and Shadow Shift do jack all on most fights. Surely using the Motiff on the pull and having the buff up for the first 15 seconds is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Tollas
    If you're having that much trouble DPS'ing in a 5-man then you need to examine your party before adding an unnecessary skill to your rotations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollas
    If you need that extra sp/ap then it's something else all together.
    Neither of those have anything to do with what I said. Thanks for being a condescending moron though. Hats off to ya.
    Last edited by Oblixt; 11-07-2011 at 02:26 PM.
    "You have some ice cream in your eyebrows." - "Ya, that's the problem with this brand..."

lol spose if you couldnt make use of break free or shadow shift theres no reason not to start a pull with it, but really whats the difference
    (_(_)_) -Gambiit- (_(_)_)
    always watching

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Oblixt View Post
    Neither of those have anything to do with what I said. Thanks for being a condescending moron though. Hats off to ya.
    Ok, then tell me what other reason you would have for increasing sp/ap?

I'm sorry I know the function of those stats and thus the reason for increasing them.

If there is some other reason besides increasing DPS or HPS then you need to enlighten this "moron".

Quote Originally Posted by Tollas View Post
    Ok, then tell me what other reason you would have for increasing sp/ap?
    It's for more DPS/HPS to the group but you had to go and say,

"If you're having that much trouble DPS'ing in a 5-man"

which has nothing to do with it, that's you being a condescending moron... I'm simply trying to squeeze more DPS out and saw that 0pt bard would do just that, even if it's only for the first 15 seconds of each pull. But ya, go ahead and spin it however you like.

And I also know it isn't much, but it is compared to Break free/Planar Shift you don't need on 95% of fights, it's not bad.
    Last edited by Oblixt; 11-07-2011 at 03:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread