+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Insanity Sliver

Default Insanity Sliver

And other proc on block trinkets, I remember reading that they would also proc off deflection. I just got the insanity sliver this morning on a greed roll and decided to try it out. Doesn't mention anything about procing on deflect and i didnt see it proc throughout a t2. Anyone know if they decided not to go with the change?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitgan View Post
    And other proc on block trinkets, I remember reading that they would also proc off deflection. I just got the insanity sliver this morning on a greed roll and decided to try it out. Doesn't mention anything about procing on deflect and i didnt see it proc throughout a t2. Anyone know if they decided not to go with the change?
    items were changed on the pts, im assuming they just put the deflect patch to throw riftstalkers a quick bone and the items should be changed in 1.6

yeah that would make sense and suck at the same time xD

Telaran

The mirror trinket from water RR is war/cleric only on live, war/cleric/rogue on PTS. So yeah, I think these items will start working after 1.6

Quote Originally Posted by beamanbr View Post
    The mirror trinket from water RR is war/cleric only on live, war/cleric/rogue on PTS. So yeah, I think these items will start working after 1.6
    So glad I saved this from being vendored the other day...

+ Reply to Thread