+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best MM Spec and Rotation.

Soulwalker

Default Best MM Spec and Rotation.

Okay new to this game. My rogue is level 30 Just went MM from Assassin. Can someone explain the rotation and spec for me. In noob terms cause im still not to filmiliar with the terms of this game yet.

Rift Disciple

dont worry too much at this point. Get 50 first and then worry about kicking some *** imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Milosai1 View Post
    Okay new to this game. My rogue is level 30 Just went MM from Assassin. Can someone explain the rotation and spec for me. In noob terms cause im still not to filmiliar with the terms of this game yet.
    I soloed to 50 mostly in a BD/NB/Sin spec pre-1.5, switching to MM as my main PvE spec (it had pretty much always been my PvP spec) in my upper 40s shortly before 1.5. But Bard/Ranger/MM is still a great spec if you want to go ranged while leveling.

Don't fret overmuch about your rotation while leveling; it will change regularly. Just keep the basic principles of a good rotation in mind: Macro your builder and finisher to maximize CP efficiency and dps. Have your other useful abilities on easy-to-use keybinds. Practice on the dummies so you don't have to think about it in a fight (and run a parser to compare macros until you find the most efficient set). Mind your pet to make sure it's doing what you want it to. Macro your Call Pet cast to give it a spiffy name. Update your macros as you open new abilities.

Qseyu: Rogue Rank 8--er--40 ... Jhiqi: Mage Level 50
    [4/4 GP 4/4 DH 5/5 GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 ROTP 3/11 HK]
    Firebrand <High On Fire>

<High On Fire> is recruiting for our raid team. Visit us to apply.

+ Reply to Thread