+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some tips needed

Soulwalker

Default Some tips needed

So I recently hit 50, and im playing a marksman.. so Im wondering if the 51m/15r/0rs is the best dps spec?
    also I was wondering that now that im 50 what should I focus on? farming planarite? instances? epic quest? just looking for some advice on what I should do now

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by jaimesco3 View Post
    So I recently hit 50, and im playing a marksman.. so Im wondering if the 51m/15r/0rs is the best dps spec?
    also I was wondering that now that im 50 what should I focus on? farming planarite? instances? epic quest? just looking for some advice on what I should do now
    #1 Source Engine for your Essences via Planarite
    #2 Essences via Planarite + Inscribed Source Stones
    #3 Hit cap via any way you possibly can
    #4 Icewatch, Mathos, and Dragonslayer rep via Dailies/Grind for Mathos, Dailies/CC or AP for Icewatch+Dragonslayer for your Head/Belt/Leg enchant.
    #5 Water saga quest nets you decent Helm/Essence
    #6 Crafted 4-piece set, dailies+randoms will get you there in no time.
    #7 Invasions get you TONS of XP to start putting in Planar Advancement + Inscribes+planarite
    #8 Earth/Fire rifts to get you Magma opals for the 24 slot bag + helm if you need it.

Try to nail that hit cap ASAP so you can run a random T2 every day. Get the bonus XP + the raid token.

Hope that helps

Shadowlander

Order of the Eye rep for the foot rune would also help. Can be done without flagging via the dailies. Only need 30k total rep for it.

+ Reply to Thread