+ Reply to Thread

Thread: looking for leveling advice

Default looking for leveling advice

So my main toon is a mage. Looking to level a rogue on off-raid nights.

If anyone can lend any advice, I wanna lvl as an assassin/?? If possible, because I want it to be fun, not necessarily the easiest. I wanna stay away from MM if possible, and just pvp in lower levels you know, casually. If there's a good assassin build I can start with that has any survivability that would be great.

Thanks again.
    Formerly Manwitch.... 4/4 FT 5/5 EE 3/4 GA

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by merder View Post
    So my main toon is a mage. Looking to level a rogue on off-raid nights.

If anyone can lend any advice, I wanna lvl as an assassin/?? If possible, because I want it to be fun, not necessarily the easiest. I wanna stay away from MM if possible, and just pvp in lower levels you know, casually. If there's a good assassin build I can start with that has any survivability that would be great.

Thanks again.
    Nightblade is what I'd take a look at then, Something like NB--***/MM if you want survivability. Gets you some ranged via NB and MM, and *** has some decent poisons (leeching) to help with soloing. That's my recommendation.

Gyle's guide has good spec/info for leveling, has an assasin/bd/rs build that works wonders:

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...gue-guide.html

Adding RS onto sin gives you more survivability, especially stacked with BD.

Realistically if you want to level as pure Assassin (i.e. with perma stealth, slip away, etc.) you can essentially dump all points into that soul and go through quests quite easily (I leveled to 50 essentially aiming for a 51 sin/15rs spec, myself). Adding at least 13 riftstalker for rift scavenger makes it much easier by giving you some self healing in addition to leeching poison.

Much appreciated!

Also, maybe some other guides to point me in the direction?

Low-lvl tanking? Pve/pvp dps?

+ Reply to Thread