+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Combined ideas for Rogues

Default Combined ideas for Rogues

I know everyone is different and have their own rights for ideas, but can we just focus on the same idea. I believe if we B*tch and complain about the same thing. we might be able to get through to some of the devs. I'm not talking about a bunch of random Ideas on the same subject but a concentrated idea, supported by us. If you ever went to the warrior forums they all generally have the same idea on how something can be improved, then they share their opinions. I think if we can do some give and take within our community then structure it we can get our point across.

I know its going to be hard for some of us who is either a troll or completely ignorant, so i would only like to have intelligent people who can deal with constructive critizism. This should start with Dps ideas then work to bard then tank.

So who has any ideas on how to improve dps? Things they should should remove or switch with another tree? im looking for feedback (constuctive).

Thx
    Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance

It's really just small numbers tweaks. The problem isn't anything broken on our end, it's that anytime Rogues are competitive in anything, the other classes whine and ***** until we're nerfed again.

Fix blinks

And maybe a small tool tip upgrade on some of the melee skills to bring our melee DPS up ever so slightly.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Plane Touched

Bladedancer: needs armor penetration, and a hefty amount of it. needs to stop relying on dodge which is useless in pvp and instead give it some form of self healing. Bladedancers are supposed to be frontline fighters, and they royally suck at it. Something like "critical hits on follow up strikes heal you for 25% of the damage done" would go a long way to letting them do their job.'

Saboteur: reeeeally needs to have better synergy with other souls, right now you are either a heavy saboteur or you don't take the class.

Quote Originally Posted by threash View Post
    Bladedancer: needs armor penetration, and a hefty amount of it. needs to stop relying on dodge which is useless in pvp and instead give it some form of self healing. Bladedancers are supposed to be frontline fighters, and they royally suck at it. Something like "critical hits on follow up strikes heal you for 25% of the damage done" would go a long way to letting them do their job.'

Saboteur: reeeeally needs to have better synergy with other souls, right now you are either a heavy saboteur or you don't take the class.
    for sab it would be nice if they adjusted it so you attached 2 charges per throw right now it just takes way to long to load someone up and the damage while good isn't great
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

+ Reply to Thread