+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVE Farming spec

Shadowlander

Default PVE Farming spec

Anyone help me with solo spec that can kill elites, Im thinking some kind of RB/NB I'm not sure, Ranger pet dies to quick it seems. Just wanna farm expert rifts etc while I wait on ques.

Quote Originally Posted by Creven View Post
    Anyone help me with solo spec that can kill elites, Im thinking some kind of RB/NB I'm not sure, Ranger pet dies to quick it seems. Just wanna farm expert rifts etc while I wait on ques.
    22 RS / 24 Sin / 20 BD

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...xMbm.VckuhR0zz

cast Precision Strike
    cast Puncture
    cast Quick Strike
    cast Keen Strike
    cast Reprisal

#show Shadow Blitz
    cast Shadow Blitz
    cast Shadow Assault
    cast Shadow Stalk

Shadowlander

Thanks D, will try this when servers are back up.

Rift Disciple

If you have any relics/hk higher end weap dps at all you might try http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...uRzkzk.g0dNzoM

I wear my pvp r6 gear with this in the open world and this is especially good for invasions. Come 1.6 when everyone is online and in ember isles this is what I came up with for the best open world spec for elite/rift farming, invasions dps/tanking, and a hard to kill pvp support tank.

There are a lot of variations (18 nb for extra def cd), drop rift prison pvp disengage/balancing 2v1 skill for more dex, not taking sprint, getting blink ms/cc buffs for whitefall runner spec...etc but the idea is mass amounts of passive aoe (strike back/vortex) and active abils like weapon flares/rift disturb/blinks on large groups of mobs....in guardian phase (ie even elites). Ive tested it a ton and find it rlly hard to solo farm more mobs and as fast with any other spec on live atm...and by the way things are looking its even better on pts.

Ive tried it on warfronts too and find that I can get take even more damage (even though I have more mitigation) than my 44nb/22rs or 38nb/x/x spec while giving out just as much. Prob is that it is hard to kill anyone with blade tempo and ebon fury popped but you just will not die in a 1v1, ever, its pretty bad. Just know when to switch phases/finishers when needed. Our version of sword and board, and why in the hell should we not have it?

I'll soon try it out in T2s just for SnGs.

tl;dr
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...uRzkzk.g0dNzoM
    Try it, best jack of all trades spec in the game.
    Last edited by VoiceofTreason; 11-04-2011 at 07:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread