+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fine Tuning Deflection

Shadowlander

Default Fine Tuning Deflection

With current scaling of Deflection relative to DEX alone is almost meaning less. We don't Deflect much even with full Raid gears because of lack of DEX on Tank Gears. I suggest Trion to add Deflection into Tank items or add more DEX into our Tank gears.

My DPS spec + gears has more Avoidance and Deflection than my tank gears/spec. So, please don't scale Deflection on DEX any more than current state. If you do, you will make an invincible rogue in PVP.

Quote Originally Posted by SamayouSamurai View Post
    With current scaling of Deflection relative to DEX alone is almost meaning less. We don't Deflect much even with full Raid gears because of lack of DEX on Tank Gears. I suggest Trion to add Deflection into Tank items or add more DEX into our Tank gears.

My DPS spec + gears has more Avoidance and Deflection than my tank gears/spec. So, please don't scale Deflection on DEX any more than current state. If you do, you will make an invincible rogue in PVP.
    Just wanted to give you an update in case you don't follow every thread and missed it: Ailion posted a number of new PTS notes specified for Riftstalker, one of which included making Improved Guarded Steel give 10%/20% Deflect and 20%/40% Threat.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    Mirage of Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread