+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Guarded Steel Bug

Default Guarded Steel Bug

Hi there,

I already submitted a bug report in game, but just wanted to ensure that it wasn't only me...

I noticed today that my Guarded Steel finisher no longer shows any kind of shield on my back when it is active.

Are others having this issue?

Nah, its happening to me too. I dunno if it's just a bug, or if its permanent. I kinda liked the shield :|

another one i noticed yesterday was false blade showing two buffs on screen, one that shows 5% dodge, one that shows 6%. been on my mage all day today so didn't have a chance to try it out again and see if it was just a display thing
    Beep Beep Ima Jeep@Deepwood http://http://beepbeep.guildlaunch.com
    Asaomar Lv 60 Rogue Tank[Main]-Miniderps Lv 60 Cleric Tank[Alt]-Shederps Lv 60 Mage[Alt]
    Boss Kill videos | My Live Stream
    All T1 Content ClearedGrim Awakening 4/4, Infinity Gate 2/3, Planebreaker Bastion 3/5

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Asaomar View Post
    another one i noticed yesterday was false blade showing two buffs on screen, one that shows 5% dodge, one that shows 6%. been on my mage all day today so didn't have a chance to try it out again and see if it was just a display thing
    This isnt a bug assuming you have the talent Improved False Blade (which gives you 6% dodge)
    Xypher - Level 50 - P8 - Rogue
    <Dominance> - Faemist

+ Reply to Thread