+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Ailion

Default Hey Ailion

Can you please let us know what is on the agenda for Riftstalkers? We are still roughly 90% behind warriors and about 80% behind clerics. I know SG is still bugged so that will put us a little closer but still quite a ways off. Are you happy with the current state of Deflection? You said there are no plans to give us +Deflect itemization just yet but as it stands we would get more deflect in DPS gear than our actual tanking gear. What if we got 1:1 Deflect for Dodge? No need to itemize and we'd have higher mitigation since dodge is already itemized.

Is there any chance we will see RG scale higher? I don't think any of us are looking to be OP we just want to be on par. With us deflecting 30% attacks (at best) we still take abnormally high amounts of damage 70% (at least) of the time compared to the other tank classes.
    Last edited by Kryptyx; 11-03-2011 at 08:55 AM.
    Kryptyx - Guildless ;( - Raidcruit me!
    Riftstalker BIS Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptyx View Post
    Can you please let us know what is on the agenda for Riftstalkers? We are still roughly 90% behind warriors and about 80% behind clerics. I know SG is still bugged so that will put us a little closer but still quite a ways off. Are you happy with the current state of Deflection? You said there are no plans to give us +Deflect itemization just yet but as it stands we would get more deflect in DPS gear than our actual tanking gear. What if we got 1:1 Deflect for Dodge? No need to itemize and we'd have higher mitigation since dodge is already itemized.

Is there any chance we will see RG scale higher? I don't think any of us are looking to be OP we just want to be on par. With us deflecting 30% attacks (at best) we still take abnormally high amounts of damage 70% (at least) of the time compared to the other tank classes.
    I agree with all of this.

/ninjabump
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
    Mirage of Faeblight

Shadowlander

I'm sorry to write that, but if you want a conversation with your Class-Dev, Reroll a Warrior>Cleric>Mage.

Just check the Dev Tracker and you will agree.

Very, very sad...

+ Reply to Thread