+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gone a while feeling more than a bit rusty help please?

Soulwalker

Default Gone a while feeling more than a bit rusty help please?

As my title says i need help, been gone since 1.3 started and just came back recently. My gear isnt phenominal and I am experiancing alot of ring rust so to speak. I need a spec to get through gearing so my guild doesnt look at these runs like charity. I am not used to being at the bottom of the list can anyone help me out with a good build for dungeons and raids? I have a decent build for soloing PvE stuff but it lacks high DPS and is almost all survivability. It seems as though for PvP I will be going Bard- RS.So I appologise for my long windedness just trying to convay my situation as completely as I can. Any help is greatly appriciated Thanks all !

I dunno too much about specs but you know....i think i've been hearing that 51 marksman build is pretty good.

You should probably throw in some 15 ranger just in case or maybe 14rng/1rs.

<BREAKING BADS> : HK 11/11 : ID 5/8 : Main Bard
    Breakings Bads is currently looking for an amazing INFERNAL DAWN Ready MAGE. Apply at Breaking Bads Website

RIFT Guide Writer

Use 51 Marksman, 14 Ranger, 1 RS.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...GtRqdAudR.qMsb

Use Silver Tip and Electrified Munitions.
    Open with Shadow Fire and maintain the Bestial Fury buff with Head Shot every min.

Open rotation is SF, HS, Strafe, RF, Quick Reload, Strafe, RF.

Other than that if Rapid Fire is close to finishing cool down, throw another quick shot; casting Deadeye over Rapid Fire Shot is a Dps loss. But do not be afraid to cast Dead Eye; I'm saying only wait for Rapid Fire if you are within a Global to using it.

Hope this was helpful. Good luck.

Soulwalker

It helps Thank you. I have one question though it seems as if putting all 51 into mm would be less useful than say removing some of the movement based skills into the RS ability that has 1 point in it for an overall AP gain, Am i wrong in thinking this? Also should I go crit or APnow i remember when i left Crit was better but now I am unsure. Again Thank YOu

You go 51mm because of 'Master Archer', 'Electified Munitions', and 'Controlled Fire'

You should stack crit until you hit hardcap (60%) with raid buffs, then youu should switch to AP stacking
    Last edited by Zeth; 11-03-2011 at 06:53 AM.

<BREAKING BADS> : HK 11/11 : ID 5/8 : Main Bard
    Breakings Bads is currently looking for an amazing INFERNAL DAWN Ready MAGE. Apply at Breaking Bads Website

Soulwalker

thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread