+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rogue Tank / PvP possible?

Soulwalker

Default Rogue Tank / PvP possible?

I have 4 of the 5 available roles now and want to do something different until I have enough money for the 5th. Im dropping ranger and would like to check out pvp and or tanking. Is it possible to have a build that can tank and still put out enough damage to pvp?

Thanks,

Zed

Quote Originally Posted by Zedryan View Post
    I have 4 of the 5 available roles now and want to do something different until I have enough money for the 5th. Im dropping ranger and would like to check out pvp and or tanking. Is it possible to have a build that can tank and still put out enough damage to pvp?

Thanks,

Zed
    i dunno about killing people but i heard rogue tanks do pretty well at sopme objectives in WF's.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    FYI Riftstalker running isn't even pve. .... You might as well call riftstalker running PVE.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedryan View Post

Thanks,

Zed
    The closest thing to that is NB/RS. Sin/RS and BD/RS can put out *decent* damage and have good survivability but you're probably not going to be able to kill a healer with it.

If you want to go pure tank for carrying stones/relics and such you can try 32Bard/34RS. Pretty much invincible short of 3-4 people beating on you, and even then you can usually escape.

Soulwalker

After doing some more research, looking at the responses, and talking to others it seems I may be trying to stuff too much into one build. I will just save my money and get the last role. I had someone tell me to just go with a tank and forget pvp. They said it was too late for me to enjoy pvp at this point.
    No gear + no experience + lots of P8's = lots of corpse walks.

Thanks for the responses.

Zed

+ Reply to Thread