+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guardian Phase broken with hotfix 1.5 #12

Default Guardian Phase broken with hotfix 1.5 #12

As the title says: Enabling it doesn't yield the 30% (or more with talents) endurance increase, nor does it give any deflect rating.

I tried using it with my hybrid builds and with my 51 rs tanking build, It's simply not doing anything at all.

Edit: No armor increase either. Had a few people mention that thiers is working and most people saying thiers is NOT working.
    Last edited by Knightcrawler; 11-02-2011 at 09:16 AM.
    (_(_)_) -Gambiit- (_(_)_)
    always watching

Mine is working, did you respec after the patch? I already had my spec in a role slot.

Soulwalker

Can confirm this bug, Guardian Phase gives no bonuses.

If you have it on at ANY time while it is working, DO NOT TAKE IT OFF!
    Last edited by Brimcon; 11-02-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellebron View Post
    Mine is working, did you respec after the patch? I already had my spec in a role slot.
    No I already had a 51rs spec a long with a 21 rs spec along with another 32 rs spec. Swapped to them all and broken on each. I then reset all my souls and tried out different combinations and still no good.
    always watching

i had this problem on my rogue, use an ability and you will find you gain all the additions from guardian phase.
    Tempestaz | <HKDS> | L50 R8 Mage 10/11 HK | L50 cleric | L50 Rogue | L30 Warrior |

Quote Originally Posted by Dosen View Post
    i had this problem on my rogue, use an ability and you will find you gain all the additions from guardian phase.
    Confirmed but on further testing it is still broken. When I switch the phase off and back on in or out of combat I have the same problem. So good luck to any one tanking something. Turn on guard phase and shadowblitz in at 1/3 HP.
    always watching

Mine seems to be working. It is showing my deflect off to the side (as in damage taken and reflection in parenthesis) as I fight and on my stats it reflects it. Must be a random bug. I would suggest try resetting the soul. I will also note that I am running a hybrid build and a friend of mine is running it in tank and had the same issue till he reset his soul .

Quote Originally Posted by Knightcrawler View Post
    Confirmed but on further testing it is still broken. When I switch the phase off and back on in or out of combat I have the same problem. So good luck to any one tanking something. Turn on guard phase and shadowblitz in at 1/3 HP.
    Yeh just a temporary fix until they get this bug sorted out, turn on plane-bound resilience to "activate" guardian phase properly b4 blinking in ;P
    Tempestaz | <HKDS> | L50 R8 Mage 10/11 HK | L50 cleric | L50 Rogue | L30 Warrior |

lol it is glitched. If you pop planebound resilient after using guardian phase your deflect numbers will show tho.

Does it stay on reliably after using Planebound Resilience or is this gonna fall off mid-combat and get me gibbed?

Ascendant

Seems to be there is some kind of unfinished change to swapping stances, probably something in the works for PvP... As of right now it is tough to stance dance...

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    Does it stay on reliably after using Planebound Resilience or is this gonna fall off mid-combat and get me gibbed?
    it stays on

Yeah its broken, i get the icon on buff but, but none of the effects.

Shadowlander

I've had it work on and off since the patch. The way I fixed it was to shift into stalker phase then back into guardian phase and it gave the actual guardian phase stats instead of just the buff icon.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Dosen View Post
    Yeh just a temporary fix until they get this bug sorted out, turn on plane-bound resilience to "activate" guardian phase properly b4 blinking in ;P
    This fixes it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast