+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Double Nerf

Default Double Nerf

Dear TRION read the forums... some of the top rogues are saying they will leave... if you hit us with the MM crystal nerf cause of 1 idiot QQing and the IQS nerf too then hehehehe you will loose subs...
    Malumvomica <The Fabled> Rogue DPS
    DH 4/4 GP 4/4 GSB 5/5 ROS Conq HK 4/11 RoTP 4/4

Shadowlander

Nice sig...

Quote Originally Posted by Swinn View Post
    Dear TRION read the forums... some of the top rogues are saying they will leave... if you hit us with the MM crystal nerf cause of 1 idiot QQing and the IQS nerf too then hehehehe you will loose subs...
    Yes, posts like this are clearly the way to get a positive reaction from the game developers. And your sig coupled with a QQ post is absolutely priceless BTW.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Prophet of Telara

Lol he didn't have a higher tier gear. 4k on Sicaron was done without a relic. 3.2k on Murdantix was done without a relic.
    Last edited by Alyn; 11-01-2011 at 09:53 AM. Reason: reply to deleted content
    And the answer to this ridiculous balance pendulum was always "just purge them!" - Rizaz

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Poochymama View Post
    Lol he didn't have a higher tier gear. 4k on Sicaron was done without a relic. 3.2k on Murdantix was done without a relic.
    Got parses to back up this?? 4K was obtainable with the RFS bug causing you to steal other Rogues damage from RFS (**This is supposed to have been fixed October 26th). While it likely isn't impossible to hit 4K on Sicaron now (since the RFS bug has been fixed), I haven't seen 1 rogue hit. If you didn't get 1 single contract and had 2 flaring powers I could see it happening without a relic weapon.

Until you have parses to prove otherwise, I stand by this.

May as well prove your 3.2K Murdantix as well while your at it.
    Last edited by Muffin911; 11-01-2011 at 07:17 AM.

RFS bug still exists btw.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    RFS bug still exists btw.
    That was my understanding as well, they said they fixed it but I don't believe it's actually been fixed.

Part of the patch notes last week:

* Marksman: Rapid Fire Shot: Fixed a bug where Rapid Fire Shot was doing more damage than normal when two or more Marksman characters used it on the same target at the same time.

Perhaps this was another bug with RFS.
    Last edited by Muffin911; 11-01-2011 at 07:20 AM.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Dunharrow's Avatar

The funny thing is that the Champion 4-pc blows the MM crystal away. The guy complaining about the MM crystal was speaking from ignorance and is a member of that group of players who wont be happy unless Trion makes their favorite spec #1 DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin911 View Post
    Got parses to back up this?? 4K was obtainable with the RFS bug causing you to steal other Rogues damage from RFS (**This is supposed to have been fixed October 26th). While it likely isn't impossible to hit 4K on Sicaron now (since the RFS bug has been fixed), I haven't seen 1 rogue hit. If you didn't get 1 single contract and had 2 flaring powers I could see it happening without a relic weapon.

Until you have parses to prove otherwise, I stand by this.

May as well prove your 3.2K Murdantix as well while your at it.
    the 3.2k murd was part of riftlogs by a rogue that has never posted on the forums as ive never heard of/from him, not saying it's BS (i know 3.2 is doable as asstalker so im positive it is doable as mm) im just saying it's all just someones parse on that site.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    the 3.2k murd was part of riftlogs by a rogue that has never posted on the forums as ive never heard of/from him, not saying it's BS (i know 3.2 is doable as asstalker so im positive it is doable as mm) im just saying it's all just someones parse on that site.
    It actually was posted on the forums in one of the Warrior QQ threads (can't remember which one).
    And the answer to this ridiculous balance pendulum was always "just purge them!" - Rizaz

It actually was posted on the forums in one of the Warrior QQ threads (can't remember which one).
    yea i read the post, i troll their forums too, i just dont post as much there since i rarely play my fully t3 geared warrior :P
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™

RIFT Guide Writer

Unless it's public and can be broken down I don't believe it. Your basing your information from an unreliable source with no proof. Raid Rift logs now have ranked results for each boss and that I didn't find anyone doing > 3K dps on Murdantix so as far as I can tell it was a skewed parse. (perhaps it as a 1 minute wipe for all we know)
    Last edited by Muffin911; 11-01-2011 at 08:15 AM.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Swinn View Post
    Because you should be top DPS and be able to do so at 35m range, amirite?
    Why some people should delete their character, and uninstall the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Acex View Post
    Common sense tells - it's bug and no need confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    It’s intended that 2-handed weapons receive bonuses from both the two-handed masteries and the weapon type masteries e.g. a 2-handed axe will receive bonuses from both the 2-handed masteries and the axe masteries.

Champion of Telara

Because you should be top DPS and be able to do so at 35m range, amirite?
    Except MM is not top DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin911 View Post
    Unless it's public and can be broken down I don't believe it. Your basing your information from an unreliable source with no proof. Raid Rift logs now have ranked results for each boss and that I didn't find anyone doing > 3K dps on Murdantix so as far as I can tell it was a skewed parse. (perhaps it as a 1 minute wipe for all we know)
    like i said, it was a no-name... so probably not real etc...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast