+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ugh i hate slip away

Rift Disciple

Default ugh i hate slip away

because a second after i hit it, i still get hit by all sorts of colorful things thrown at me... not asking for the 3 seconds immunity back but maybe 0.5s would atleast allow it to be usable defensivly against ranged souls...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dobranoc View Post
    because a second after i hit it, i still get hit by all sorts of colorful things thrown at me... not asking for the 3 seconds immunity back but maybe 0.5s would atleast allow it to be usable defensivly against ranged souls...
    Agreed - Slip Away is very poor now for a final ability.

Further to that, I am sure that removal of damage immunity is what is now allowing Hidden Veil to be purged - Eradicate is landing a fraction of a second after you slip away and it seems to be purging Hidden Veil.

would be nice if they kept it how it is moved slip away to like 16 point root and change the 32 to a passive that added the immunity back and gave you a attack bonus on your next opener.. but people think slip away is OP as it is so doubt things will change
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

+ Reply to Thread