+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Nerfed :(

Default Nerfed :(

MM crystal is only 30% on PTS. I guess warriors are once again dps kings, unless mages have something up their sleeves.
    <a href=http://www.trinityguild.org target=_blank>http://www.trinityguild.org/images/signatures/rift/sig_final.png</a>
    I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I donít know.
    Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I donít want to answer.

I didn't see that there's already a thread, but I'll just use this one to express my personal grief.

Oh well. I guess I'll play NB now.
    <a href=http://www.trinityguild.org target=_blank>http://www.trinityguild.org/images/signatures/rift/sig_final.png</a>
    I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. I donít know.
    Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I donít want to answer.

Sword of Telara

Blackout is reworked as a passive (Increases number of times scourge of darkness can proc by 3, and death damage by 6%; increases scourge proc by 1 for every point in NB and 2% increase to death damage above 44. 21 times and 24% damage increase at 51). Twilight Tras decreases damage done by 40% when in effect. Twilight shelter is down to 5 seconds from 8.

Electified Munitions also doesn't proc off of the first quick shot dot tick anymore.

It's ok trion we are just the most played class in the game according to the pvp whiners.

Why not walk all over us?

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    It's ok trion we are just the most played class in the game according to the pvp whiners.

Why not walk all over us?
    What are you on about... you were all with Gyle when he suggested it... and they took his exact same numbers Hypocrite!

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    Gyle if it makes you feel better my opinion of you has increased after this. We may have had a rocky history in the past ,but you are one swell poster in my book now!

What I don't get is that after all the testing we did. We had a full raid of rogues parsing round the clock and posting the numbers we saw in these forums. I even complained about MM before it came out. Not until it starts to affect warriors is it changed though. It's not like they didn't know that EM did too much damage before 1.5 went live. They put it live though and essentially told us all that it was working as intended.
    I SAY IT AGAIN HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Swinn; 11-01-2011 at 01:43 AM.
    Malumvomica <The Fabled> Rogue DPS
    DH 4/4 GP 4/4 GSB 5/5 ROS Conq HK 4/11 RoTP 4/4

this sux but the QQ wont stop, EM was a very small part of my dmg in pvp so the QQ will continue, in pve i already like to melee so not a big issue for me there, the issue is trion listening to QQ and double nerfing this ability to the ground. makes me wanna delete all my toons and never look back.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Specô
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    this sux but the QQ wont stop, EM was a very small part of my dmg in pvp so the QQ will continue, in pve i already like to melee so not a big issue for me there, the issue is trion listening to QQ and double nerfing this ability to the ground. makes me wanna delete all my toons and never look back.
    That is the way trion (and most MMO developers) have worked since the begining. They cant do anything part way, I am surprised they didnt throw an internal cooldown back in on top of it.

I doubt PvP had anything to do with the changes, I am pretty sure it is because they saw something could outdamage warriors. As anything out damaging warriors is clearly not intended, they 'fixed' it.

On the bright side, The Old Republic releases next month.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony01 View Post
    Blackout is reworked as a passive (Increases number of times scourge of darkness can proc by 3, and death damage by 6%; increases scourge proc by 1 for every point in NB and 2% increase to death damage above 44. 21 times and 24% damage increase at 51). Twilight Tras decreases damage done by 40% when in effect. Twilight shelter is down to 5 seconds from 8.
    Ouch!

Ok, can someone answer a few questions for me? I prefer it a dev, but player base is also ok with me.
    1. I thought patch 1.6 was about tanks and fixing them?
    2. Why is becoming a nerf for rogues?
    3. Why is it that one class always be better than any other class?
    4. If a fix all patch, as mages getting a buff. Then why are clerics being ignored?
    5. Why has change its stance on rogues being feared, to oh a rogue easy favor again?
    6. What happen to class balance?
    7. How come people who complain the loudest get their way and get the nerf?

If you cloud please answer it would be great.
    Thank you
    Let freedom ring and all trolls hide under the bridge

Why do you think MM became the most played soul?....

Cause and effect.

MM is dominating the parsers at the moment, I really don't see a problem with this. This seems like a balancing effect not a nerf exactly.

Probably suggest you wait and see what this nerf actually does to DPS and then complain.
    GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/10

Chloromacers who macro their spells suck

Champion of Telara

In the neighborhood of a 10-13% dps loss for players that optimized the bug.

E.g. it makes MM a good cut lower DPS than the best Rogue melee DPS specs, which are a good cut lower than the best Warr DPS specs.
    Last edited by EasymodeX; 11-01-2011 at 07:08 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by youkiddingme View Post
    Ok, can someone answer a few questions for me? I prefer it a dev, but player base is also ok with me.
    1. I thought patch 1.6 was about tanks and fixing them?
    2. Why is becoming a nerf for rogues?
    3. Why is it that one class always be better than any other class?
    4. If a fix all patch, as mages getting a buff. Then why are clerics being ignored?
    5. Why has change its stance on rogues being feared, to oh a rogue easy favor again?
    6. What happen to class balance?
    7. How come people who complain the loudest get their way and get the nerf?

If you cloud please answer it would be great.
    Thank you
    1. 1.6 is about fixing threat and mitigation for tanks.
    2-6. It's PTS.
    7. idk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast