+ Reply to Thread

Thread: *Sinstalkerman* your open world melee ranged PVP gankfest 32Ass/18MM/16RS

Rift Master

Default *Sinstalkerman* your open world melee ranged PVP gankfest 32Ass/18MM/16RS

First, the build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....V0xMho.x0toVz

Alot of points can be moved within the trees but the allocation in each will always remain the same.

I usually open up with Jagged Strike or Assassinate if they are 50% ish.

The Macros:

Spam:
    #show Backstab
    cast Foul Play
    cast Backstab
    cast Puncture
    cast Expose Weakness
    cast Savage Strike
    cast Swift Shot

Finisher:
    #show Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Final Blow
    cast Hasted Shot

Teleports:
    #show Shadow Assault
    cast Shadow Assault
    cast Shadow Stalk
    cast Shadow Shift

Barbed Shot is on its on keybinding. Use it often. Same thing with Impale, use that first if you feel like your opponent is geared. Fan out when there's more than one. Back up and don't melee vs healers until u get Vamp to proc, then port in and wreck them. Rapid Fire Shot hits like a truck and usually that ends things.

Best part is that you can melee or range ppl down w/o lacking any dps. Repelling shot is also great for when you wanna keep some distance and burn. Then port on into the action.

Rememeber, you can use non damage ports, On the Double and Agility all while in stealth. Helps you hunt ppl down.

As for the buffs, I usually always have Electrified and Vamparic up. Planebound Resilence, Stalker Phase & Baneful Touch. Also cast Track Air Creatures for those purges.

Have fun except against 10k HP Warriors......
    Last edited by Petgroup; 10-31-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Petgroup View Post
    First, the build: http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M....V0xMho.x0toVz

Alot of points can be moved within the trees but the allocation in each will always remain the same.

I usually open up with Jagged Strike or Assassinate if they are 50% ish.

The Macros:

Spam:
    #show Backstab
    cast Foul Play
    cast Backstab
    cast Puncture
    cast Expose Weakness
    cast Savage Strike
    cast Swift Shot

Finisher:
    #show Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Rapid Fire Shot
    cast Final Blow
    cast Hasted Shot

Teleports:
    #show Shadow Assault
    cast Shadow Assault
    cast Shadow Stalk
    cast Shadow Shift

Barbed Shot is on its on keybinding. Use it often. Same thing with Impale, use that first if you feel like your opponent is geared. Fan out when there's more than one. Back up and don't melee vs healers until u get Vamp to proc, then port in and wreck them. Rapid Fire Shot hits like a truck and usually that ends things.

Best part is that you can melee or range ppl down w/o lacking any dps. Repelling shot is also great for when you wanna keep some distance and burn. Then port on into the action.

Rememeber, you can use non damage ports, On the Double and Agility all while in stealth. Helps you hunt ppl down.

As for the buffs, I usually always have Electrified and Vamparic up. Planebound Resilence, Stalker Phase & Baneful Touch. Also cast Track Air Creatures for those purges.

Have fun except against 10k HP Warriors......
    Not to trash, but what makes this spec better than 44MM/22Sin, 51Sin/15MM, or 44Sin/22RS? It seems like you're really just spread too thin, I don't see the point in going into MM and RS at the same time - either you want to be in melee or you want to be at range.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Xahz View Post
    Not to trash, but what makes this spec better than 44MM/22Sin, 51Sin/15MM, or 44Sin/22RS? It seems like you're really just spread too thin, I don't see the point in going into MM and RS at the same time - either you want to be in melee or you want to be at range.
    It's an Open World PVP spec. Mainly for soloing. Nobody will ever out run you. You also get a hell of alot more hp and Slip Away for when the gang shows up. Also only 1 of those 3 builds you linked has a heal debuff.

In Warfront's, things are alot different.

Try it out the next time you are doing dailies =)

Rift Disciple

Slip Away is now useless without Hidden Veil though, name one class that won't DOT you or launch AOE :/

Rift Disciple

Foul Play macrod into your combo builders

I use 33 Sin/18MM/15 Inf for open world, I don't feel the need for porting about with this, just good burst dmg and escape tools.

Rift Disciple

the noob that I am what use is Track Air Creatures? You said purge but how.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Nissassa View Post
    The logic is that the more buffs you have on the less likely the important ones will get purged. Unfortunately I don't think the tracking buffs are purgeable, as I have never had mine purged.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyAj2 View Post
    Foul Play macrod into your combo builders
    Opening up with Jagged strike, followed by that seems to be bad in what way? They are usually dead before the cd comes back up. Once again OPEN WORLD PVP where alot of people do not run around with break free specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Anselan View Post
    Slip Away is now useless without Hidden Veil though, name one class that won't DOT you or launch AOE :/
    Slip away is useless by itself. When used with On the Double and a port, I'm miles away in those 3 seconds...... I've been dotted 95% of all my Slips and survive close to that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Nissassa View Post
    Eradicate will remove Track Air instead of a buff you care about. It breaks stealth though in case it matters.
    Last edited by Petgroup; 11-01-2011 at 06:26 PM.

+ Reply to Thread