+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bladedancer - Flash of Steel issue.

Default Bladedancer - Flash of Steel issue.

Has anyone else had an issue where you see the skill get used on your hotbar but it doesn't close the distance between you and the target?

Been getting this a fair bit lately, not sure what it is related too.

Quote Originally Posted by Taemek View Post
    Has anyone else had an issue where you see the skill get used on your hotbar but it doesn't close the distance between you and the target?

Been getting this a fair bit lately, not sure what it is related too.
    i noticed it happen couple times but still gave me the combo points seems like a axis issue cause it only happens to me on uneven ground
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

Shadowlander

I've noticed it will close some of the distance but whats even more annoying is when I use it and it turns me around for some reason.

I've also noticed that sometimes on caster mobs and I go to blink it does the animation but does not close the distance. Kinda weird but I get over it.

Rift Disciple

yeah happened to me alot today, also seems like there are similar issues on the plane shifting skills in RS, although it doesn't always happen.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Sword of Telara

I've gotten two issues with it.

1) The camera thing. I charge the mob and in the process my camera somehow gets twisted 360 degrees, so if I walk forward I spin.

2) Sometimes FoS gives combo points but does no damage. I have to wonder if this is because by the time I get to the mob I've already activated another ability.

Plane Touched

This has been happening to me a lot since 1.5 with both Flash of Steel and the Riftstalker teleports, which I use liberally in my grinding build.

It's pretty annoying. And no, it's not just due to uneven ground; it happens all the time on flat ground with no obstacles between my target and I.
    Skiet - Kelari Rogue - Fires of Heaven - Deepwood

Thanks a lot, Daglar.

I've had the same issues with flash and with RS shifts. Pretty strange. Sometimes shadow assault will do damage and give me CPs but I don't actually move at all, which is pretty funny.

Happens occasionally in normal situations but most often when I do something silly like try to flash of steel someone on the cliff in codex from the ground, or jump from the middle in library to shift to someone who just came out of the spawn portal lol
    <Bastion>
    Rogue tank

+ Reply to Thread