+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Halp on building my kelari rouge please: blade dancer, marksman, riftstalker.

Soulwalker

Default Halp on building my kelari rouge please: blade dancer, marksman, riftstalker.

Is this even a good combination of classes?
    I like the ability to shoot from afar, then dps and such when they get close. I'm not much of a pvp guy, so mainly for PvE/raids/rifts/whatever.

3rd day playing rift, i'm too scared to use my soul tree yet cause i wouldn't know how to build. Could somebody help me?

Currently level 13.

Also is marksman purely gun? Whats the difference between marksman and a ranger? I wouldn't mind using a pet, but is marks more dps to make up for lack of pet? Or did i **** up? xD

Try green instead of rouge, it may work better
    [SIGPIC]http://sigcdn.siglaunch.com/sigs/rift/26091/rift-forum-signature.png[/SIGPIC]

Soulwalker

Try what...?

Ascendant

I like my Bard/BD/Sab mix, he solo's well, and supports or dps's during Rift Raids .

I am working on a MM/Ranger/Assassin Guardian, seems ok so far.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Hitiuga View Post
    Is this even a good combination of classes?
    I like the ability to shoot from afar, then dps and such when they get close. I'm not much of a pvp guy, so mainly for PvE/raids/rifts/whatever.

3rd day playing rift, i'm too scared to use my soul tree yet cause i wouldn't know how to build. Could somebody help me?

Currently level 13.

Also is marksman purely gun? Whats the difference between marksman and a ranger? I wouldn't mind using a pet, but is marks more dps to make up for lack of pet? Or did i **** up? xD
    First off, don't feel too worried about being 'stuck' with a certain soul build. You can mix and match souls all you want and respec any time you want, so it's pretty open as far as experimentation. You just need to find something that works for you. The cost scales based on level, so it's pretty cheap at low levels.

That being said, blade dancer/marksman/riftstalker isn't exactly the most common build, but it's not too far out there, either.

For soloing up until about level 30 I would suggest some sort of build involving Ranger. Ranger/MM are both ranged souls, but Marksman is purely dps while Ranger has a great focus on synergy with the pet. So it really just depends on what your preferred flavor is. At low levels letting the boar pet tank for you is pretty safe and easy.

Riftstalker: The rogue tank soul. Also has some synergy with dps builds under 20 points.

At level 13 you should be able to visit your class trainer and buy all the other souls (minus Infiltrator, the pvp soul) right now. Test them out and see what you like.
    Last edited by Caelan; 10-29-2011 at 12:21 PM.
    Skiet - Kelari Rogue - Fires of Heaven - Deepwood

Thanks a lot, Daglar.

+ Reply to Thread