+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sab HK crystal

Plane Touched

Default Sab HK crystal

Has anyone with 4 pieces tried the sab crystal yet? 50% increase in damage for 6 seconds every time you incriminate seems pretty damn nice. If you time it right, that will allow a 50% increase to 2 sets of charges every 30 seconds. I'm only 2/4 right now or I would try it, but was wondering if anyone tested it out.

in a non lag/delay time environment I highly doubt you would get 2 sets of 5 charges off.

Incriminate with 5 charges up, no gcd

Detonate: 1 second gcd
    Charge 1: 1 second gcd
    Charge 2: 1 second gcd
    Charge 3: 1 second gcd
    Charge 4: 1 second gcd
    Charge 5: 1 second gcd
    Detonate:

6 second buff, would be running out as soon as your about to hit Detonate for the 2nd set. Now you could do a 4 charge detonate, but that would probably be equal to the 5 charge without the buff.

And this is all in a no-delay/no-lag environment with no downtime of energy.

Basically..Every minute you get 2 sets of charges with the 50% bonus..which its not really adding 50%..I think the last time I played sabdancer, my spike was ticking for about 3k on Sicaron, so it would probably tic for 3.25k. It's probably one of the worse HK crystals in the game for all callings.

An idea that might make that crystal decent would be to give 10 charges a 50% increase in damage and also change the 2 piece bonus. As in every charge you throw it takes one of the buffs, not like deadly dance works. So that way you do get 2 rounds. Its sad to see that crystal so pathetic.
    Last edited by Spungey; 10-29-2011 at 05:02 PM.
    "TO PRO PHYS HEALS FOR JUUUU"

(Vanilla: Spongey@Keenblade "Nexilis")
    (Nightmare Tide: Excuse@Deepwood

Worst crystal by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

It's not THAT bad.. let me think... Ranger is pretty bad, I'd rather have the sab one.

With bombs being buffed it's pretty obvious what you should do.

Incrim - detonate - bomb - bomb - bomb - bomb.

I haven't tested whether time bomb's damage is calculated off when it's applied of when it goes off. That leaves you annihilation, frag, time at least. You could throw in a trap too... I don't know.

Who cares anyways? Sab sucks. It's outright the worst soul we have right now (though high ranger is pretty bad too, but lower goodies in the tree saves it from the title).
    Last edited by Mayi; 10-31-2011 at 05:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    It's not THAT bad.. let me think... Ranger is pretty bad, I'd rather have the sab one.

With bombs being buffed it's pretty obvious what you should do.

Incrim - detonate - bomb - bomb - bomb - bomb.

I haven't tested whether time bomb's damage is calculated off when it's applied of when it goes off. That leaves you annihilation, frag, time at least. You could throw in a trap too... I don't know.

Who cares anyways? Sab sucks. It's outright the worst soul we have right now (though high ranger is pretty bad too, but lower goodies in the tree saves it from the title).
    BRING BACK THE OLD CHARGE BOOSTER!

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

+ Reply to Thread