+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ancient Stormbound

Shadowlander

Default Ancient Stormbound

So looking at dps upgrade planner, it's saying Ancient Stormbound 2pc weps are better than nimble deathbringer+ blade of the architect. Is this true? Is losing the 4pc set bonus from deathbringer worth it for these 2 weapons?

The upgrade planner puts heavy weight on +Hit (equivalent to 1 point of AP), so I'm pretty sure that's what is putting the 2pc bonus of those two weapons (which provides +50 hit?) above the Deathbringer set bonus which provides roughly equivalent atk power IIRC (plus a damage proc). If you have 220 hit w/o the bonus from the stormbound weapons, the higher dps of the Deathbringer weapons should be better; try changing the point contribution of +hit in the settings of the gear calculator to make sure though. Too lazy/etc. else to check myself right now
    Last edited by Scrumdiddly; 10-29-2011 at 12:16 AM.

Check the settings and make sure the hit cap is appropriate for the content you're doing. I think it defaults to 300 (for HK) and as the previous poster says, it massively prioritises hit below the cap over just about anything else.

Shadowlander

Oh alright. Will they be better if I don't have 300 hit? I don't know how to mess around with those settings :x
    Sorry for late response, internet was out cause of snow >.>

+ Reply to Thread