+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By livnthedream

Thread: yet another stealth problem(SLIP AWAY GREYED OUT!)

Plane Touched

Default yet another stealth problem(SLIP AWAY GREYED OUT!)

This is really starting to piss me off. Stealth is getting more and more useless with every passing day, yet I will not give up on it.

This is the second time this has happened to me. I am walking along in a warfront, both my stealth and slipaway are fine and ready to use. Somebody engages me in combat and suddenly both my normal stealth AND SLIPAWAY get greyed out and are unsuable!!!!!!!! Slipway is supposed to be a COMBAT STEALTH! Why is it greying out and becoming unusable in combat! Leading to a rank6+ getting a free kill on me!

Has this happened to anybody else!? Please ****ing fix this crap.

Its bad enough MM's have "Stealth Seeking Missiles" now this, my slip away is rendered useless in the most dire situations when I need it. I am tempted to just go full BladeDancer, but I want my ****ing stealth, this is why I rolled a rogue, not for FOTM ********, but the trademark stealth!
    "Nothing is more unjust, however common, than to charge with hypocrisy him that expresses zeal for those virtues which he neglects to practice; since he may be sincerely convinced of the advantages of conquering his passions, without having yet obtained the victory........"

Sword of Telara

Nysyr's Brand
    Marks the target, blocking their ability to stealth and increasing the chance that they will be Critically Hit by 5% for 30 seconds.

Xsi

Read the cleric's Templar ability: Nysyr's Brand (base 10 ability in the PvP tree).

(prevents any stealth being used for 30 secs)

EDIT: Beaten to the punch
    Last edited by Xsi; 10-28-2011 at 12:54 PM.
    Vow - <The Granite Guard> Dayblind (Guardian)
    Vow - Sunrest (Guardian)
    Master Outfitter, Master Butcher, and Master Fo-rager

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Freud View Post
    Nysyr's Brand
    Marks the target, blocking their ability to stealth and increasing the chance that they will be Critically Hit by 5% for 30 seconds.
    and thats a mage thing? What soul?
    "Nothing is more unjust, however common, than to charge with hypocrisy him that expresses zeal for those virtues which he neglects to practice; since he may be sincerely convinced of the advantages of conquering his passions, without having yet obtained the victory........"

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    and thats a mage thing? What soul?
    Cleric PVP soul, 10 points invested.

The game is telling you to not play assassin.
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    The game is telling you to not play assassin.
    I think the game is just telling him not to play
    "Yeah, I'm on a drug, it's called Charlie Sheen!"

Sword of Telara

I have noticed that the requirements for entering stealth have become more stringent. There will be times when I can't enter stealth because I have an in-combat enemy targeted, even I myself am not in combat. Untargeting and waiting a few seconds solves the problem.

lol chill out, not many clerics use it anyway.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kiiron View Post
    I think the game is just telling him not to play
    Then kindly return every dollar I spent on this game in a sealed envelope with a letter that clearly states it is MY money for RIFT being returned and I will gladly quit. Until then I have as much of a right play as any of you so **** off.

Thanks for the actual helpful responses, **** you "TRolls".

Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    Then kindly return every dollar I spent on this game in a sealed envelope with a letter that clearly states it is MY money for RIFT being returned and I will gladly quit. Until then I have as much of a right play as any of you so **** off.

Thanks for the actual helpful responses, **** you "TRolls".
    perhaps instead of creating multiple whine threads then, you should do a bit of research.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

+ Reply to Thread