+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: NB bug on pts

Default NB bug on pts

i can't figure out what causes it yet and it only happens in melee range, but if you use SoD with the 5 stack heat retention buff for the 30% finisher dmg boost, when you get to 10 stacks and under of SoD you will randomly lose the 30% dmg boost on your SoDs. I tested for a while and couldn't figure out what caused it, if anybody else can figure it out please try lol

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    i can't figure out what causes it yet and it only happens in melee range, but if you use SoD with the 5 stack heat retention buff for the 30% finisher dmg boost, when you get to 10 stacks and under of SoD you will randomly lose the 30% dmg boost on your SoDs. I tested for a while and couldn't figure out what caused it, if anybody else can figure it out please try lol
    Thank you. It is currently also causing your 7 extra SoD triggers from the 4 piece NB crystal to not benefit from the Heat Retention buff. Fixing that.

Well that was quick...
    Avarsikil - Kelari Rogue, Apothecary and All-round Nutcase (Argent - EU)

yeah forgot to mention that it was new 51 NB with the extra procs from blackout was assuming it was something to do with those procs but i guess you found it

+ Reply to Thread