+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: "Enduring Brew" Should I spend the point?

Soulwalker

Default "Enduring Brew" Should I spend the point?

Title mostly says it all, but please elaborate on your answers, as this will help me weigh my decison better. And if you have other suggestions please fire away.

Thanks all for you help in advance.

Soule

Hard to say since you don't mention what the build is for or what the build is, but the brew is quite strong now, heals for 1k+. If you can move a point without losing something essential, it can be a real nice survival boost especially if you aren't rolling in pvp premades

right now mine Crit heals for right under 2K so yea i'd say its worth it if you are going that high in sin, also if you use that plus a mighty healing pot its a full heal every time healing pot isn't on CD
    Last edited by sanosuke; 10-28-2011 at 08:14 AM.
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

Soulwalker

Thank you both,
    I have 3 builds I tool with at lvl 34.
    Main is full sin, with marksman and ranger
    Next is semi equal sin/bladedancer/ranger/
    then Full marksmand with extr pts in Sin

I haven't had a chance to use too much just yet but I did pick brew on my sin build and will update how I feel it works out in pvp after the servers come back up.

Thanks again for the advice... also, what should I use/take/ equip or put pts in to get my heal up on brew?

Soule

pvp - yes
    pve - no

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourtyfour View Post
    pvp - yes
    pve - no
    this, but at 34 if ur using sin to lvl then i say hell yes.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Sword of Telara

When I tried it out I found that if you were in a position where you ended up needing it you were probably dead anyway. It won't let you rambo like a NB/RS but it will help for when you underestimate an opponent.

For PVE/leveling the 13 points in RS give a better return on a more regular basis.

leeching poison + enduring brew is pretty nice for soloing

as you level a bit more consider throwing points in riftstalker to get rift scavenger, its hella OP for grinding
    <Bastion>
    Rogue tank

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ninefourtyfour View Post
    pvp - yes
    pve - no
    Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    this, but at 34 if ur using sin to lvl then i say hell yes.
    At lvl 50, I use a 26/20/20 Assassin/Riftstalker/Bladedancer build for PvE questing and AoE farming, and Enduring Brew remains very helpful.

I'm not geared to the teeth, though, so take that into consideration.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Karuna View Post
    At lvl 50, I use a 26/20/20 Assassin/Riftstalker/Bladedancer build for PvE questing and AoE farming, and Enduring Brew remains very helpful.

I'm not geared to the teeth, though, so take that into consideration.
    Higher BD is easier. I did a similar spec, but now use http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0M0dz.VctIhR.V. Those Mathosian patrols in Death's Approach are a joke every two minutes. FoS->Shadow Blitz->Phantom Blow->Side Steps-> Dancing Steel. Once everything except the elite is dead you Disengage the elite and finish him off. Taking down those packs without Dancing Steel was a lot harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Freud View Post
    Higher BD is easier. I did a similar spec, but now use http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0M...0M0dz.VctIhR.V. Those Mathosian patrols in Death's Approach are a joke every two minutes. FoS->Shadow Blitz->Phantom Blow->Side Steps-> Dancing Steel. Once everything except the elite is dead you Disengage the elite and finish him off. Taking down those packs without Dancing Steel was a lot harder.
    i have no issues with those mathos packs with 28Sin/18bd/20rS. you got two stuns so the elite doesn't even get a hit in.. and I don't have to wait for dancing steel
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by sanosuke View Post
    i have no issues with those mathos packs with 28Sin/18bd/20rS. you got two stuns so the elite doesn't even get a hit in.. and I don't have to wait for dancing steel
    True. However I would have been SOL the other day when I accidentally pulled a Necro Gollum with the pack without having Disassemble from high BD had I been in that build. That was definitely a moment.

True. However I would have been SOL the other day when I accidentally pulled a Necro Gollum with the pack without having Disassemble from high BD had I been in that build. That was definitely a moment.
    why would you of been SOL? you got foul play to stun them and with leeching healing for a good amount with poison mastery. Also enduring brew to keep you up in case you need it, plus of course rift scavenger.. with decent gear you just don't die heh

uploading my mathos grinding to youtube now will post link when it finishes
    Last edited by sanosuke; 10-28-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by sanosuke View Post
    why would you of been SOL? you got foul play to stun them and with leeching healing for a good amount with poison mastery. Also enduring brew to keep you up in case you need it, plus of course rift scavenger.. with decent gear you just don't die heh

uploading my mathos grinding to youtube now will post link when it finishes
    Because I would have used Foul Play on the Mathosian elite by that point. Or used both stuns and had both elites pounding after the stuns wore off. I'm only T1 raid geared, so I can handle one elite without any CDs but two elites plus the (8?) adds requires almost all of them.

Because I would have used Foul Play on the Mathosian elite by that point. Or used both stuns and had both elites pounding after the stuns wore off. I'm only T1 raid geared, so I can handle one elite without any CDs but two elites plus the (8?) adds requires almost all of them.
    Should only need the paralyze to take out the elite in the mathos group which leaves foul play free.. could also switch to guardian phase as well to net you some more time when handling more than one elite.. anyway here's my video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF0GR...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by sanosuke; 10-28-2011 at 10:35 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast