+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best melee spec w/o blink?

Plane Touched

Default Best melee spec w/o blink?

Hey guys, I've been doing some testing and I'm having trouble finding a melee spec that doesn't rely on RS blinks for melee dps. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of specs out there, but none of them come close to or beat MM on the parse from what I've found. If anyone knows of a spec that can compete/beat MM dps please post it!

The reason I ask for this is because of akylios. Guilds on him know that blink specs aren't viable on him, and that there is a hard enrage timer to beat.
    Last edited by Kayos; 10-27-2011 at 09:31 AM.

51 BD/15Sin
    Even free cost too much now

the nightblade guide in my sig is the highest with 4pc, if u dont have 4pc then the assdancer guide is the highest, both are beating BD 51pt with 4pc crystal sadly at my gear lvls, think ill need at least 4 relic pieces and weapons before BD starts to pull ahead.

oh and the hoko spec is still strong, i recommend 2pc bd crystal or t1 bd crystal for it tho, 20% AP is nice.
    Last edited by Hokonoso; 10-27-2011 at 11:26 AM.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Plane Touched

I'll have the 4pc bonus next reset, though how does NB compare to MM of similar gear? I never did get the HK gear testing set on pts, so I'm somewhat oblivious to the numbers of classes when rocking the 4pc bonus
    Last edited by Kayos; 10-27-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayos View Post
    I'll have the 4pc bonus next reset, though how does NB compare to MM of similar gear? I never did get the HK gear testing set on pts, so I'm somewhat oblivious to the numbers of classes when rocking the 4pc bonus
    it's a good bit behind mm for single target, but only reason to use nb is on fights where u cant blink (grug/aky) every other fight u can use a real spec and blink
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    the nightblade guide in my sig is the highest with 4pc, if u dont have 4pc then the assdancer guide is the highest, both are beating BD 51pt with 4pc crystal sadly at my gear lvls, think ill need at least 4 relic pieces and weapons before BD starts to pull ahead.

oh and the hoko spec is still strong, i recommend 2pc bd crystal or t1 bd crystal for it tho, 20% AP is nice.
    Dont forget mandancer spec

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyzyx View Post
    Dont forget mandancer spec
    i said assdancer, the sin variant of mandancer :P

+ Reply to Thread