+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rogue Population

Default Rogue Population

Im not complaining about the patch fixes neither am i complaining about fanout though it warrants a complaint. Is it just me or is the rogue population way way too high , im finding most wfs i enter are predominantly rogues , no warriors anymore a couple of mages and same for clerics.

Yah and you do learn a lot when you enter a warfront and there's like 8 rogues on team and you still lose. haha. Just as common to see 5 or 6 clerics though and none of them will be healing. At least the rogues kill stuff.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

surely people are leaving because of this **** , im thinking about it. just makes the game no fun when everyone you come upgainst has a ****ing heal debuff

Telaran

Every time someone posts rogue QQ, another FotM warrior rerolls a rogue.

I am a rogue...you jelly OP

everyones a ****ing rogue my point exactly. i have a p6 rogue leveld before the changes, but i prefer to play cleric so thats what i play , was simply an observation , not qqing
    Last edited by bogust; 10-27-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Look at the bright side, if we're all rogues we can't complain about OP because we're all rogues! Playing field just got leveled out.

rogue is a fun class to play (aside from sabdancer--eff that spec), that's why I've been one since day one
    Last edited by tebhi; 10-27-2011 at 08:14 AM.
    "All we had to do was follow the damn train CJ"

Plane Touched

It's like the Matrix Revolutions.
    Rogues = Agent Smith!

Rogues are so good they make people reroll rogue when they own them!
    Last edited by Thormael; 10-27-2011 at 08:20 AM.

level 4 50s go fotm , thats what its all about

On a positive note, when I do go heals I'm usually the only 1 and I get mass amounts of favor because I'm healing everyone and their dog
    "You have some ice cream in your eyebrows." - "Ya, that's the problem with this brand..."

Quote Originally Posted by bogust View Post
    surely people are leaving because of this **** , im thinking about it. just makes the game no fun when everyone you come upgainst has a ****ing heal debuff
    From this post and your OP, it doesn't sound like you've played MMOs with PvP for long. EVERY patch that buffs ANY class that wasn't already OP (regardless of whether it ends up OP or not after the patch) will have a huge influx of that class being leveled up and played constantly for the first few weeks or so after the patch, at least.

It's just the nature of the game; when a class gets a few buffs, people who wouldn't play one before (or who had shelved theirs previously) pick it up to give the changes a shot. Of course, that leads to warfronts and such having a high chance of being mostly that class (rogues in this case) which then generates QQ because 'OMG, I died to <insert class> 8 times in a warfront last night!!!'
    Of course, that happened because most of the other team was of that class, and a player who normally dies 8-10 times in a warfront is going to die mostly to that class, because it's what most of the enemy team's DPS was...
    Craig: [incredulous] Is that a reference from the Archbishop of Canterbury?!
    The Doctor
    : I'm his special favourite. Shhh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mridc View Post
    Rouges are overpowdered.

Rift Master

There are a lot of weak players who need the ridiculous advantages that rogues have. It will not change. Play a unique mage spec and let them know when you kill them.

What rift needs is more sh*tty rogues and clerics who don't heal.

That would make every WF I enter as a warrior sooooo much more fun.

I dunno about other clusters, but the Deepstrike cluster has since launch had more rogues than other classes. Yes, the numbers went up with 1.5 but rogues were always a greater percentage of the playerbase than other classes in warfronts on that cluster. I myself shelved my Rogue after Pyro got nerfed so that I could play my mage as I didn't like playing Pyro. But while rogues are dominant you can bet your *** I'll be playing my rogue to rank it up some. Plus, I enjoy bursting people down as a MM. All the other MM, keep spamming fanout. It gets me more KBs and less deaths .
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast