+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bard builds

Plane Touched

Default Bard builds

Trying to find an optimal bard build that includes 51 bard. So far I have come up with 5 NB/ 10 MM, and 8 NB/ 7 MM. The latter seems to be hitting slightly harder with candence, but obviously lower on coda of resto. I also notice that cadence only procs Increased Fire Power if the first tic crits, and even then it seems a little buggy.

Anyone able to tell me what the best hps for 51 bard would be for the other souls?

8 NB , 7 Ranger I think.

Ranger provides 5% crit, 4% dmg, 46 (if not mistaken) AP.

Champion

Believe it depends on the gear as 5 points into Riftstalker for 15% more attack power eventually overtakes Ranger's flat 42 attack power and 5% crit. This is assuming an equal tier melee and ranged weapon as well as Cadence's damage will be calculated from your ranged weapon's DPS slot with Ranger or Marksman.

Personally I go with Riftstalker though simply for the blink.
    Greybriar Guardian Bard

Rift Disciple

It depends on how you want to play your bard, and what extra things you want along with it.

8NB/7RNG is the normal

15 Riftstalker is good

Some fights need 15BD/0Sab -

It's what you feel comfortable playing but the NB/Ranger is the most that people go for.

My ranged weapon is way better than my melee weapons so 10MM/5RS are working nicely to get a beefy AP bonus. My cadence is only a little lower than it was using 10NB/5RS with attacks based on my mainhand dps. I'm in full durnes w/ HK belt and a relic bow if it makes a difference.

+ Reply to Thread