+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid Ready?

Shadowlander

Default Raid Ready?

Hey all I was wondering if I'm ready for MDD or any raids, and what are the requirements?
    My current stats self buffed are 244 hit, 738 crit, 713 AP, 600 dex.
    I'm in mostlly T2 gear with Nimble Deathbringer Shoulders, wep, and ring. Going for chest tomorrow.
    I do around 1500 dps on bosses and 2-3k+ on trash fights. Is this enough for any raids or will I need a bit better gear?
    My spec currently is MM (which I rarely use, mostly only on trash or certain bosses) and the "Asstalker".

You are definitely ready for T1 raids and MMD (GSB; RoS and GP & DH)

for HK, your main prio is to get thhe 300 required hit without losing crit or AP.
    and ofc I strongly say to got for T1 farming first!

Just to say, having cleared all t1 content and being 5/10 HK, I am sitting with

732 AP
    827 Crit
    302 Hit

and haven't any HK loot yet

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleBlade View Post
    Hey all I was wondering if I'm ready for MDD or any raids, and what are the requirements?
    My current stats self buffed are 244 hit, 738 crit, 713 AP, 600 dex.
    I'm in mostlly T2 gear with Nimble Deathbringer Shoulders, wep, and ring. Going for chest tomorrow.
    I do around 1500 dps on bosses and 2-3k+ on trash fights. Is this enough for any raids or will I need a bit better gear?
    My spec currently is MM (which I rarely use, mostly only on trash or certain bosses) and the "Asstalker".
    Definitely are good stats and dps. Try getting into some runs of Gilded Prophecy and Drowned Halls to get some basic raid mechanics down. They also drop some decent loot as well.
    <Retired>

Shadowlander

Alright thank you! I was told I didn't have the stats for it but I guess they were just messing with me or something.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Hargin View Post
    You are definitely ready for T1 raids and MMD (GSB; RoS and GP & DH)

for HK, your main prio is to get thhe 300 required hit without losing crit or AP.
    and ofc I strongly say to got for T1 farming first!

Just to say, having cleared all t1 content and being 5/10 HK, I am sitting with

732 AP
    827 Crit
    302 Hit

and haven't any HK loot yet
    You should aim for 320 hit/focus ;) 300 you will still miss.

As far as the OP, you certainly have stats for everything except HK at this point.
    Last edited by Bluelightt; 10-24-2011 at 10:53 PM.

Well, 300 is fine until you get to Inwar/aky afaik. And got an extra +15 from MM's talents
    When we will arrive to IW, will prolly rune hit if a good piece has not dropped.

300 is fine if u guild uses banners..but 320 is whats needed for all fights in HK..besides Akylios. Check your parse and I bet your missing more than 10% with 300. Wasted Skills is wasted dps.

I tried running 300 hit..and when your using a perfect 5cp rotation, u cant afford missing. Lets just say..after my first boss encounter with 300..I def added hit runes
    "TO PRO PHYS HEALS FOR JUUUU"

(Vanilla: Spongey@Keenblade "Nexilis")
    (Nightmare Tide: Excuse@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Hargin View Post
    Well, 300 is fine until you get to Inwar/aky afaik. And got an extra +15 from MM's talents
    When we will arrive to IW, will prolly rune hit if a good piece has not dropped.
    You are fine with 320 until you get to Akylios. He is the only one with the hit debuff, then you need at least 400 hit/focus to be able to hit him (this is excluding the hit banners). But by the time you get to Akylios you should be very close to that high cap.

And I'm pretty sure the +15MM hit is broken. I do not see the extra % or the added hit like I do from Bladedancer. I made a /bug report for this on the PTS as soon as 1.5 changes were on there, but alas the bug went live.
    <Retired>

Yeah I have not seen the add in to hit like I use to see when I used a BD spec.
    to those saying 300 hit is fine, then you are gimping yourself no offense. And your great specs from your SM you can probably kiss goodbye as well since you will need a full water focus. As some of your other runes on your armor once you hit Inwar on up for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    You are fine with 320 until you get to Akylios. He is the only one with the hit debuff, then you need at least 400 hit/focus to be able to hit him (this is excluding the hit banners). But by the time you get to Akylios you should be very close to that high cap.

And I'm pretty sure the +15MM hit is broken. I do not see the extra % or the added hit like I do from Bladedancer. I made a /bug report for this on the PTS as soon as 1.5 changes were on there, but alas the bug went live.
    That's because it only works on ranged attacks. You won't see the extra hit in your character stat screen. Bladedancer on the other hand increases your +hit with all attacks and therefor shows up on your stat screen.
    Last edited by Cinerus; 10-25-2011 at 04:50 AM.
    - Kaboomium <The Unnamed> -

Quote Originally Posted by Cinerus View Post
    That's because it only works on ranged attacks. You won't see the extra hit in your character stat screen. Bladedancer on the other hand increases your +hit with all attacks and therefor shows up on your stat screen.
    can not say 100%, but pretty sure a few weeks ago I did see the +hit boost in character sheet, just like you do with BD

+ Reply to Thread