+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 1.5 MM Build PvE

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8

    Default 1.5 MM Build PvE

    51 MM/ 15?? - What is the best PvE spec for MM. I have seen 15Sin but I have also seen some others. What would you all suggest for that 15 that seems to get the best out of the 51 MM?

  2. #2
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    14 ranger 1 rift w/ MM syngery crystal and a predatory soulstone (shadowfire greater). there are rotations and macros (if you're in to macros) posted all over everywhere

  3. #3
    Rift Master Fudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    608

    Default

    Ive been using the one posted on dunsparrows site.

    But Id ont really raid
    Infanta
    Hello Kitty
    60 rogue, mage, cleric and working on a worrior

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by exbellicus View Post
    14 ranger 1 rift w/ MM syngery crystal and a predatory soulstone (shadowfire greater). there are rotations and macros (if you're in to macros) posted all over everywhere
    Close. You actually want 51mm/15 ranger and 0 RS. You can put a point into RS, but only after you surpass ~1100 AP, which I assume you do not have at this time.

  5. #5
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rowanze View Post
    Close. You actually want 51mm/15 ranger and 0 RS. You can put a point into RS, but only after you surpass ~1100 AP, which I assume you do not have at this time.
    Use 0 inf for raiding. You can Break Free from many boss mechanics and save your healers a cleanse.

  6. #6
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rowanze View Post
    Close. You actually want 51mm/15 ranger and 0 RS. You can put a point into RS, but only after you surpass ~1100 AP, which I assume you do not have at this time.
    I'm not saying that your information is false. I'm assuming you are saying that 15 ranger>14 ranger 1 RS at sub 1100 AP is because 1% damage from shadow fire > 3% AP? I would love to see your math involved in this. Thanks
    Covenant of the Phoenix - Deepwood
    Clarith - Rogue
    RG2 10/11 HK, 2/8 ID

  7. #7
    General of Telara livnthedream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    929

    Default

    easymodex did the maths. at any rate its really not worth the loss of utility. 0 point souls are op.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

  8. #8
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    If you use /1RS for 51MM, you're an idiot.

  9. #9
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EasymodeX View Post
    If you use /1RS for 51MM, you're an idiot.
    this, and i switch between 0rs and 0inf for the break free, but some bosses i need the blink so it just depends. also 2% dr + 1% dmg will always beat 3% AP even at 1100+ AP because a dead dps does no dps.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

  10. #10
    Ascendant Mayi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus View Post
    I have seen 15Sin but I have also seen some others.
    15 sin is a build that doesn't stack up until you're 4/4 HK. I'm 2 greaters away (switching guilds twice made me miss 2 full weeks of raiding) so I'm going to check how it performs on Wednesday.

    On the dummy 51mm-15sin is just as high as 51mm-15rng with 4/4 HK and you can use hasted instead of deadeye for all insta-cast abilities. The trade off is assassin has higher electrified damage and rng has higher combo builder and finisher damage.
    Last edited by Mayi; 10-25-2011 at 05:49 AM.

  11. #11
    RIFT Guide Writer Zyzyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...dps-bible.html

    read this thread stop making posts like this they drive me bonkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

  12. #12
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    The trade off is assassin has higher electrified damage and rng has higher combo builder and finisher damage.
    Why do you say this?

  13. #13
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EasymodeX View Post
    Why do you say this?
    he thinks that because he gains .5 second on deadeye shot and 1 second extra on shadow fire that those atks make up for more electrified munitions dmg... he fails to realize that the dmg increase from headshot and shadow fire increase EM dmg too making 15rng always higher dps with more scaling with gear/buffs.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

  14. #14
    Champion of Telara
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Does Shadow Fire increase EM damage?

    Edit: Why would you use DES with 4pc?

    You get faster RFS cooldowns and more EM with Hasted.
    Last edited by EasymodeX; 10-25-2011 at 06:50 AM.

  15. #15
    RIFT Guide Writer Hokonoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    4,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EasymodeX View Post
    Does Shadow Fire increase EM damage?

    Edit: Why would you use DES with 4pc?

    You get faster RFS cooldowns and more EM with Hasted.
    cause it hits so hard, and yes shadow fire increases EM damage, and since AP does not affect EM dmg we are led to believe it is the % dmg component that is doing it.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts