+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.5 Bard help

Soulwalker

Default 1.5 Bard help

Hey guys I am P3 and looking to do some healing in the WFs since my gear is gimp. was hoping someone could point me in the right direction so I can start pulling my weight in the WFs while I grind to p6.

Thanks for the help,

Muz

Koe

Start off by getting Virtuoso and Verse of Captivation. It is always a necessity. Fervor is an option, but I almost never take off movement speed in PvP.

Some of my favorite builds:

34 Bard/32 RS

34 Bard/17Sin/15Inf(defensive side)

34 Bard/32 MM (get CPs from further range, run in to use CoR, put healing debuff on everyone)

34 Bard/22sin/10MM

44 Bard/5Sab/17sin

44 Bard/5RS/17sin

I would put 34 Bard as mandatory, but some people just don't like VoC so 31 Bard is the "real" mandatory. Other than that, it's up to you. Sab you utility(snare puddle) and dex, RS for survivability and AP, Sin for the most heals and (depending on how high you go) CC. MM for ranged CP builders. I mean, bard can be very versatile.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

I just installed the nkbuff addon which helps track/remind the motifs. Virtuoso is a nice versatile nuke with lots of spam.

Sword of Telara

I did a 34RS/32 bard for quite a while. TONS of survivability. Not as much healing as other bard specs, but having the "ohh ****" teleport with flashback to the top of a wall in Codex or such, is great. Basically turns you into a buff bot, that's hard to take down.

I have switched back to a classic with 44 bard/22RS. Good survivability, and better healing for the team.

Soulwalker

Thanks for the help guys. Going to mess around with with the builds mentioned here. Seams like the class is very similar to the chosen in warhammer with the twisting of abililities. Here goes nothing.

Muz
    Last edited by Muzwrath; 10-23-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Koe

Quote Originally Posted by Muzwrath View Post
    Thanks for the help guys. Going to mess around with with the builds mentioned here. Seams like the class is very similar to the chosen in warhammer with the twisting of abililities. Here goes nothing.

Muz
    3 very important tips for PvPing bard:

Try to get healing trinket(xKB, xDSM, HK, RoS), and healing essences(preferably Hailstone from WRR, and Frozen Deep One Tear).

Watch for Motif of Regeneration to be purged. VERY important and needs to be immediately re-applied.

Watch for anthem to be purged. Also VERY important. The aura hotkey will still look like it's activated, but you won't have the buff.
    Free music! It's legal!
    DISCLAIMER: Some songs may have been taken down.

+ Reply to Thread