+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sab.

Rift Disciple

Default Sab.

would be nice to have same range as rangers

you toss aoe bombs (not channeled) and if you die they just disappear

stealth from another tree useless since any Sab action cancels stealth

other things im sure but it seems pretty borked

1. It does have the same range as rangers, just not Marksman, L2read. 30m is plenty.

2. who cares, stop dying

3. It already adds no threat WTF more do you want? You really think it would be fair in PvP to be able to load people up with 5 explosive charges from 30m away... while stealthed?

4. Sabo is fine, seriously, it is really quite good, i have no idea what you are complaining about.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Rift Disciple

yea mm that's what i meant but whatever

I fully expected some condescending ***hole reply - don't know why I bothered posting

Quote Originally Posted by Camalus View Post
    yea mm that's what i meant but whatever

I fully expected some condescending ***hole reply - don't know why I bothered posting
    if something has triggered the thought in your head that it will lead to an extremely negative reply then perhaps you should re evaluate you post. gyle, while being a ****, is correct. the points you bring up would be stupidly op.
    "I did battle with ignorance today, and ignorance won."

Rift Disciple

well actually I was thinking more along the lines of being able to set traps while stealthed,
    I agree it would be over the edge to be able to load full charges while invisible, was in whitefall when I discovered this - figured "hee hee I'll stealth in and put traps in mid and slither out" then *bing*
    lol I'm out in the open with people chuckling probably like "uhuh and what's *he* doing "

also think it would be good for the bombs that aoe to not just disappear if you die, had been running in using carpet bomb to lay down aoe suicide run, knowing full well they would gank me, but contribute some crowd control for the runner. Hadn't layed there to watch until recently, that's when I discovered the effects just go away. Don't see why that would be the case if they aren't channeled.

Rift Disciple

sabsabsab?

Shield of Telara WriteThemWrong's Avatar

Sab was one of the least changed souls in the last patch and it was fine for months. No reason to think it's broken. One of the best souls in the game for aoe damage now that bombs were buffed if you ask me.

+ Reply to Thread