+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Zardonis Assasin Crystal

Soulwalker

Default Zardonis Assasin Crystal

How effective is the 4pc , with the extra 30% to damage over time abilities?

Im sure its excluding poisons, but how about serrated blades?

Currently running Hoko's Blink Blade. Doing 2400 on Murdantix and Vladmir, 3k on Sicaron. How big of an increase will i be looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by Shotta View Post

Currently running Hoko's Blink Blade. Doing 2400 on Murdantix and Vladmir, 3k on Sicaron. How big of an increase will i be looking at?
    My understanding is that it is quite a significant increase, though if you are going to run a blink spec with the assaaain crystal you should probably run the Blood Stalker. The stacking AP buff on the 2 piece for the BD should be a bigger DPS increase than the 4 piece of the Sin crystal will be, if you intend to still run Blink Blade. Blood Stalker however will actually benefit from both the 2 piece and the 4 piece Sin bonus, and plays pretty similarly. Blink blade is just an odd spec in that it only benefits from the 2 piece of the BD crystal, or the 4 piece of the Sin crystal, and neither crystal is really very good for it.

Like i said though, if you intend to stick with Blink Blade, the BD crystal should be the bigger increase.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Quote Originally Posted by Shotta View Post

400-600 dmg increase from what ur currently doing, it works on serrated blades, impale, jagged strike and puncture. refer to my asstalker guide for rotations.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    400-600 dmg increase from what ur currently doing, it works on serrated blades, impale, jagged strike and puncture. refer to my asstalker guide for rotations.
    Based on what analysis?

My calculations from parses is between 150 and 200 DPS gain. Last analysis I did was on a 2800 DPS parse on Matron using single-target DPS from Bloodstalker. That's assuming the +30% damage is additive as %increases usually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurieg View Post
    Based on what analysis?

My calculations from parses is between 150 and 200 DPS gain. Last analysis I did was on a 2800 DPS parse on Matron using single-target DPS from Bloodstalker. That's assuming the +30% damage is additive as %increases usually are.
    cause 3k on sicaron as shadowdancer would go up to 3600 with 4pc and bloodstalker if not higher, that is what im basing my 3's off of, and im guessing around 400 on the other fights, just rough estimates, may be higher.

the gain is from the build change, not the crystal...
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™

Rift Master

I hear math is hard, buy the Dark Pulsing and transfer a character to the pts.
    Kublakan - 11/11 - Rogue
    Sig - was originally removed because it showed BOOBIES.
    LFGUILD BRO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kublakan View Post
    I hear math is hard, buy the Dark Pulsing and transfer a character to the pts.
    because you can easily kill sicaron on the pts...

at most all a dummy will show you is a 100-200dps difference.

RIFT Guide Writer

Oh, I think you're talking the entire crystal benefit and not just the +30% bleed damage from getting to 4/4. I agree with your assessment for the whole crystal numbers.
    Last edited by Kurieg; 10-22-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurieg View Post
    Oh, I think you're talking the entire crystal benefit and not just the +30% bleed damage from getting to 4/4. I agree with your assessment for the whole crystal numbers.
    yea i had to do whole assessment since he was not using a sin build.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    because you can easily kill sicaron on the pts...

at most all a dummy will show you is a 100-200dps difference.
    Fully buffed you can get fairly accurate numbers as well. Sicaron inflates certain specs.
    Last edited by Kublakan; 10-22-2011 at 04:53 PM.
    Kublakan - 11/11 - Rogue
    Sig - was originally removed because it showed BOOBIES.
    LFGUILD BRO.

As Hoko said it's pretty easy to calculate, just take a Sicaron parse and add 30% damage from impale, puncture and serrated blades (and jagged if you bother using it).

No dots outside of assassin are effected - so adding fiery, etc.. does nothing.

Should be pretty easy to calculate if you use a parser.
    Last edited by Mayi; 10-22-2011 at 08:29 PM.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Mayi View Post
    As Hoko said it's pretty easy to calculate, just take a Sicaron parse and add 30% damage from impale, puncture and serrated blades (and jagged if you bother using it).

No dots outside of assassin are effected - so adding fiery, etc.. does nothing.

Should be pretty easy to calculate if you use a parser.
    Assume you meant 30% more after accounting for other % damage bonuses.

30% damage bonus translates to about 17-18% of ACT ability values in actual DPS increase.

+ Reply to Thread