+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Angryorc

Thread: Make Crossfire usefull plz***

Default Make Crossfire usefull plz***

Right now it's only use is pve when you have multiple mobs in melee ,or in pvp when repelling and deaden are both down. As fanout would be worthless in pvp post 1.6 if the current changes go through. My idea is to make it a 1 min 30 second - 2 min cooldown and do a massive amount of damage. Something like 1.8-3.5k air damage. This way we would have a burst ability in those big scrums where fan out is healed through by hots. We could assist the cabs and locks/sc's in helping to kill the other team. Perhaps make it a channeled ground aoe like Rain of arrows so we could knock people out of stealth. I don't have any thoughts on which I would prefer. Would just like to see this ability used more in both pve and pvp.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 10-21-2011 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    When time allows I'll be looking at the issue with the class guys.

Make it an AoE finisher. Basically make it worth using.

This ability must be useful already, since every time i run a T2 every Marksman i see seems to love using it. Mobs knocked all over the place, channeled ability that does less damage than spamming fan out, it works great as a "I have no idea how to play my character" indicator.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

It's usage is to make people immune due to DR in the shortest time possible! ;)
    "The universe is a machine where you have been placed, and like a machine the outcome can be known. Every battle has already been won or lost. All that is left is for you to choose your side."

The above two posts indicate why this ability needs some sort of change. I'd prefer it was some sort of burst AoE so that we could contribute in warfronts.
    Last edited by Zyzyx; 10-21-2011 at 05:58 PM.

I was thinking about making it a finisher too lol. It'd be the MM's version of concussion shot from Ranger or w/e

Telaran

Default Gtaoe

a GTAOE skill would be nice for stealth busting...

it's off my main bar in its current form.

yeah cuz right now the only 2 stealth busters we have are in ranger and RS...

I use it to annoy my mate's that tank when i do random T2's together with Repelling Shot
    Always feel immature about it, but still gives me a a reason to use it now and then.

Telaran

Seriously? 3k burst AoE finisher? Do you ever read the crap that you type? People have been crying about Fanout/VM since the update but you think something like this would actually go through? Jesus, I always thought that you were a little special in the head from reading your countless "Oh God the sky is falling, incoming rogue nerf" posts, but this proves that you most def are. Ther is absolutely nothing wrong with rogue pvp anymore and if you think that there is, you are doing something seriously wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Funkyhuntin View Post
    Seriously? 3k burst AoE finisher? Do you ever read the crap that you type? People have been crying about Fanout/VM since the update but you think something like this would actually go through? Jesus, I always thought that you were a little special in the head from reading your countless "Oh God the sky is falling, incoming rogue nerf" posts, but this proves that you most def are. Ther is absolutely nothing wrong with rogue pvp anymore and if you think that there is, you are doing something seriously wrong
    lol? you do realize that this "3k burst" is within 4 seconds. In the same 4 seconds, fan out does way more damage.

A bad troll is bad.
    Last edited by Malupit; 10-22-2011 at 04:40 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Malupit View Post
    lol? you do realize that this "3k burst" is within 4 seconds. In the same 4 seconds, fan out does way more damage.

A bad troll is bad.
    Yes, I'm sure that he meant he wanted it to be just like fanout that he said was useless earlier in the post...bad ****** is still a ******.

+ Reply to Thread