+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sanosuke

Thread: PVP compilation guide any takers?

Default PVP compilation guide any takers?

so out my my 5 roles 4 are dedicated to pvp and 1 is purely my pve soloing spec. I can write mini guide for my 3 other spec's(guide for my 4th PVP build is in my sig) if people are interested. If I get enough yes's ill put them up tonight.
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.
    Run and Gun My *Boomstick* MM PVP Guide
    The Night Bomber PVP Spec + Rogue PVP Guide Compilation
    Blood and Fire Sin/NB PVP Guide

Rift Disciple

Would appriciate it, still looking for a build that fits my playstyle.!

I just repecced to the boomstick one but thats isn't it for me.

greetz

Quote Originally Posted by Asangar View Post
    Would appriciate it, still looking for a build that fits my playstyle.!

I just repecced to the boomstick one but thats isn't it for me.

greetz
    obviously not every spec is for everyone.. I try to come up with new stuff everyday if i can.. spend probably too much time playing with stuff:P
    Warfronts need segregation of the Tiers. 1-5 and 6-8 or pre-50 pvp will be the most enjoyable PVP in the game.

Rift Disciple

Indeed, sofar i liked the 44 NB/22 RS/0 best.

All those forum post saying "blink blink kill dead" , i don't feel that way in group PvP.
    maybe ill be doing something wrong, and i am no uber skilled PvPr and a R5 , but in other builds then the above i die quick in group pvp.

Solo as 51assasin im happy with the results. But that is not the best build for most Wf's

greetz!

Got enough requests via PM's for my other 3 pvp builds so.... So stay tuned ill prob get a guide up with my other 3 pvp builds sometime tomorrow

Rift Disciple

San, you could do a nice guide for folks pre 50 and post a few specs for pre p6. I would post mine but I fear the nerf bat!

Quote Originally Posted by Azzazal View Post
    San, you could do a nice guide for folks pre 50 and post.....I would post mine but I fear the nerf bat!
    Really? lol So let's see, how do we take this? Basicly you're saying that it would be great if San spoon fed you some inferior builds, but you dare not share yours for fear that the "secret" will be revealed and Trion would surely nerf it. Oh, that was truly priceless.

BTW: San, please post your other builds. Wasn't a fan of the boomstick, but only because it didn't fit my play style. The thought and logic behind the build was sound, so would be curious what else you got up your proverbial sleeve.

Quote Originally Posted by Azzazal View Post
    San, you could do a nice guide for folks pre 50 and post a few specs for pre p6. I would post mine but I fear the nerf bat!
    honestly don't see point in guide's for PVP pre-50.. pre-50 any spec can be viable when played right. Also pre-50 is the time you wan't to play around with all spec's to get a feel of all the souls without worrying about getting 3 shotted

Quote Originally Posted by Kelbro View Post
    Really? lol So let's see, how do we take this? Basicly you're saying that it would be great if San spoon fed you some inferior builds, but you dare not share yours for fear that the "secret" will be revealed and Trion would surely nerf it. Oh, that was truly priceless.

BTW: San, please post your other builds. Wasn't a fan of the boomstick, but only because it didn't fit my play style. The thought and logic behind the build was sound, so would be curious what else you got up your proverbial sleeve.
    don't know how to take the "inferior builds" comment but i do agree anything people are playing I'm sure is not a "secret" to trion.

Sanosuke, The comment wasn't directed at you or your builds.... It was my attempt at humor that the poster wanted you to toss out a couple of builds, but he didn't dare put up his own "for fear Trion would nerf it". Implying that yours must be so bad that it wouldn't be in any danager of getting nerfed. Ribbing the other guy a bit, the same guy that has been posting about all the raid gear he has, posted on another thread he was cancelling his sub a few weeks ago, and now wants to know about pre 50 recommendations. A lot of inconsistencies as you glance through his post history. A common troll.

On a side note, I just noted that you've updated a few new builds so I'm anxious to check em out. Keep up the good work and thanks for being a solid contributer to the Rogue community.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelbro View Post
    Sanosuke, The comment wasn't directed at you or your builds.... It was my attempt at humor that the poster wanted you to toss out a couple of builds, but he didn't dare put up his own "for fear Trion would nerf it". Implying that yours must be so bad that it wouldn't be in any danager of getting nerfed. Ribbing the other guy a bit, the same guy that has been posting about all the raid gear he has, posted on another thread he was cancelling his sub a few weeks ago, and now wants to know about pre 50 recommendations. A lot of inconsistencies as you glance through his post history. A common troll.

On a side note, I just noted that you've updated a few new builds so I'm anxious to check em out. Keep up the good work and thanks for being a solid contributer to the Rogue community.
    I get what your saying and yea check out my new builds and let me know what you think

No I hear you suck...

....jk!

Go for it, I'd like to see what you put out there and if there is anything I can contribute. I'm retiring my rogue for PvP soon (almost mark and favor capped), so I'd like to share some tips and tricks I've picked up along the way as well.
    <Retired>

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    No I hear you suck...

....jk!

Go for it, I'd like to see what you put out there and if there is anything I can contribute. I'm retiring my rogue for PvP soon (almost mark and favor capped), so I'd like to share some tips and tricks I've picked up along the way as well.
    guide is up and in my sig

Im more interested in the "non standard" builds :> to see if something suits my playstyle.

I will read yours
    Infanta
    Hello Kitty
    60 rogue, mage, cleric and working on a worrior

Quote Originally Posted by sanosuke View Post
    guide is up and in my sig
    Ahh sweet, I'll read through and check them out. I'll see if I have anything to add. I hope we can get that stickied and put up for an up-to-date PvP guide, since some are obviously obsolete.
    <Retired>

+ Reply to Thread