+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fastest leveling spec from 30 onwards?

Rift Disciple

Default Fastest leveling spec from 30 onwards?

I did a little forum searching but most of the leveling threads I found were pretty outdated and I'm sure things have changed.

Can anyone tell me what the current fastest leveling spec is? I'm level 30 right now if it makes any difference.

Thanks for the help

fastest 50 is undeniably full riftsalker/bladedancer and queue'ing random as tank, anyone who says otherwise is lying.

but fastest 50 is not fastest questing, however the same tank build works great for aoe grinding so it will probably quest great too... but around 36 i suggest picking up 21sin for perma stealth and get the speed talent while stealthed, other than that it doesn't matter, survival is win, perma stealth is perma win!
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Rift Disciple

I queue as a tank and it still takes 10+ minutes to get a group, so I don't think that's the fastest way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokonoso View Post
    fastest 50 is undeniably full riftsalker/bladedancer and queue'ing random as tank, anyone who says otherwise is lying.

but fastest 50 is not fastest questing, however the same tank build works great for aoe grinding so it will probably quest great too... but around 36 i suggest picking up 21sin for perma stealth and get the speed talent while stealthed, other than that it doesn't matter, survival is win, perma stealth is perma win!

This is exactly what I did.

1 role for pug-tank (RS (Full Tank)/BD/0ranger) , 1 role BD/Sin (15+bd, 22+ sin). BD/Sin could chain singles in under 10 seconds each, which works well for quests, and had CDs usable for a random elite that you had to kill.
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn73 View Post
    I queue as a tank and it still takes 10+ minutes to get a group, so I don't think that's the fastest way.
    just ur battlegroup then i guess, i would get a bard spec and queue as tank dps and support, very easy to get 3 roles by that lvl

side note, if ur just lazy you can queue for pvp inbetween dungeons since pvp generall pops fast at that lvl (does for me anyways).
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Hethroin View Post
    This is exactly what I did.

1 role for pug-tank (RS (Full Tank)/BD/0ranger) , 1 role BD/Sin (15+bd, 22+ sin). BD/Sin could chain singles in under 10 seconds each, which works well for quests, and had CDs usable for a random elite that you had to kill.
    Excuse me, still very new in the game. I get that RS is riftstalker, BD is bladedancer but what an Oranger?

Quote Originally Posted by bcasner View Post
    Excuse me, still very new in the game. I get that RS is riftstalker, BD is bladedancer but what an Oranger?
    0ranger is only good till lvl 30, cause after that ur boar doesnt lvl up anymore :P

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by bcasner View Post
    Think they mean Ranger soul with 0 points so you get a free pet to tank for you.

Also I've tried queuing for PvP while waiting for instances, but when the PvP queue pops it removes you from the instance queue, so it's not very helpful.

So I should try BD/Assassin for questing? How many points should I put in each tree?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellspawn73 View Post
    Think they mean Ranger soul with 0 points so you get a free pet to tank for you.

Also I've tried queuing for PvP while waiting for instances, but when the PvP queue pops it removes you from the instance queue, so it's not very helpful.

So I should try BD/Assassin for questing? How many points should I put in each tree?
    it doesnt remove u from queue, the dungeon queue pops for me all the time in pvp. start and max sin at 21, dump the rest in bd/rs or whatever, or you can go ranger and have a boar tank for you and simply go 21sin and the rest ranger, but ur too low lvl to get both 21sin and something meaningful.

+ Reply to Thread