+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attack Power Question

Soulwalker

Default Attack Power Question

I was messing around with the soul builder, and i noticed something.

The marksman ablity controlled fire gives +5% attack power bonus for ranged attack for each point spent above 38. Is this basically +5% attack power for ranged attacks (per point)? or is it something else? The phrase "attack power 'bonus' " confuses me.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Archonicable; 10-19-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Archonicable View Post
    The phrase "The damage 'bonus' from attack power" confuses me.
    What i meant to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Archonicable View Post
    I was messing around with the soul builder, and i noticed something.

The marksman ablity controlled fire gives +5% attack power bonus for ranged attack for each point spent above 38. Is this basically +5% attack power for ranged attacks (per point)? or is it something else? The phrase "attack power 'bonus' " confuses me.

Thanks in advance
    It means that all your ranged abilities benefit 5X% more from attack power. Every ability has an attack power modifier, some more than others (Assassinate and Backstab get an additional 150% bonus, for example).
    Last edited by Xahz; 10-19-2011 at 03:06 PM.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Xahz View Post
    It means that all your ranged abilities benefit 5X% more from attack power. Every ability has an attack power modifier, some more than others (Assassinate and Backstab get an additional 150% bonus, for example).
    Oh i see what you're saying. I was experimenting with the soul builder, and i was curious as to whether putting putting 5 points into riftstalker for unseen fury for 15% AP bonus, or 5 pts into MM for the 25% bonus multiplier.

+ Reply to Thread