+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Been gone for a while, need some MM help!!

Default Been gone for a while, need some MM help!!

Hello everyone. I am returning to Rift after a brief hiatus and a lot has changed since I left. I want to get back into PvP with my marksman but I am unsure as to what type of builds are out there for 1.5. I like a lot of damage output (obviously) but I don't want to instantly die either. If anyone could help me out with some of the more popular builds for MM at the moment I would appreciate it.

Thanks!!!

Telaran

^3^

/10char
    Un@dayblind rogue lulzMM spec

It's really hard to do it wrong. Go 51 in MM. 15 in whatever else you like. Will work great for pvp or pve.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulch View Post
    It's really hard to do it wrong. Go 51 in MM. 15 in whatever else you like. Will work great for pvp or pve.
    ^^^this. refer to the marksman guide in my sig for some tips on max dps rotations.
    Useful Rogue guides since I don't want to answer 50 billion questions anymore:
    Marksman, Ranger, Nightblade, Blink'Blade, Asstalker, Assdancer, and finally The Hoko Spec™
    Hoko, teaching noobs the way of rogue pve until 12/20/11.

Rift Disciple

Fan out Fan out Fan out Fan out ect ect all the cool kids are doing it. That's about it...unless you prefer single target dps then it needs a bit more planning and work.

+ Reply to Thread