+ Reply to Thread

Thread: About to hit 50 Need clarity!

Soulwalker

Default About to hit 50 Need clarity!

So, Im about to hit 50 and I have been using a MM/Rng/*** build so my pet can tank.
    Im looking to find the best ranged spec for dungeons so I can gear up. Also, I would like to find a good ranged spec for pvp as well as mele spec. I have perused the forums and to say the least there is no clear answer from my point of view. If anyone has information or perhaps a link to the correct post please let me know. Im looking for spec & rotation if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Soulwalker

Ranged Spec for Dungeons:

51MM, 15 Ranger. Points placement in ranger is pretty obvious. Keep Shadow Fire up, keep Head Shot buff (from talent) up and plink away otherwise.

Ranged Spec for PvP:

44 Marksman for Eradicate. Other 22 points can be put into Riftstalker for some defensive help, Assassin for some offense and stealth, or Ranger. 51MM is far less effective for PvP since Silver-tipped munitions rarely has a chance to get enough stacks up to be useful, plus Vampiric Munitions is strong in PvP. RS and Assassin have the added benefit of having heals (Rift Scavenger or Leeching poison) if you want to use this for your solo/questing spec.

Melee spec for PvP:

44 nightblade/22 riftstalker. There is an excellent guide for this build on this forum.

RIFT Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Applesaus View Post
    So, Im about to hit 50 and I have been using a MM/Rng/*** build so my pet can tank.
    Im looking to find the best ranged spec for dungeons so I can gear up. Also, I would like to find a good ranged spec for pvp as well as mele spec. I have perused the forums and to say the least there is no clear answer from my point of view. If anyone has information or perhaps a link to the correct post please let me know. Im looking for spec & rotation if possible.

Thanks in advance!
    I'd like to point you to the guide I have just launched, it gives you a complete overview of the marksman spec Enjoy.

+ Reply to Thread